Fargo 2022

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
Not seeing it posted, but Tate did take a loss to Mirasola in the semis. It looks like Mirasola is wrestling down from his normal weight, and kinda put it to Tate. Big, strong, talented kid.

Good learning opportunity.

cyclonenation5

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 12, 2013
Ames
Not seeing it posted, but Tate did take a loss to Mirasola in the semis. It looks like Mirasola is wrestling down from his normal weight, and kinda put it to Tate. Big, strong, talented kid.

Good learning opportunity.

Tate was in on a bunch of shots early, wasn’t able to finish. Stayed in a scramble too long about 2 minutes in, fought off his back for a long time, and I think that took a ton out of him. Worked hard the whole match, Mirasola is strong.

Reactions: enisthemenace

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Have heard the same.
He has the highest ceiling.

I was also told Swiderski is most DEFINITELY as advertised, Paniro will be the guy at 49 most likely, 57 might take all year to figure out, and The Cuban at heavy isn’t as crazy as I originally though.

Reactions: CyCloneRastlinG

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
He has the highest ceiling.

I was also told Swiderski is most DEFINITELY as advertised, Paniro will be the guy at 49 most likely, 57 might take all year to figure out, and The Cuban at heavy isn’t as crazy as I originally thought.
Who goes at 197 in that scenario?

Help Support Us

Become a patron