F1 2023 Discussion

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
The Red Bull cars are stupid right now. The other thing that amazes me is how much better those Honda engines have gotten since Alonso called them a GP2 engine.

The only hope for some championship drama is for Checo to keep winning. No real controversy today but he was definitely paranoid that they were setting him up when Max got to 2nd.

DesertClone1

DesertClone
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ
Honestly I think you are the only one that thinks this. Most of the passing was done on the straight with DRS which made the passing super easy.
Yes, that’s how the track was set up. Which is why there was 3 DRS zones. I enjoyed the close action in the midfield. I’m a haas fan so I’m constantly glued to that

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Can't be worse, so they have that going for them.

I think it's funny they have to much pride to just let every one know "We are going to try and copy Red Bull". That is what Toto Wolf said. Just flat out admitted it. Mercedes basically admitted defeat and is going to just copy the rival.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I think it's funny they have to much pride to just let every one know "We are going to try and copy Red Bull". That is what Toto Wolf said. Just flat out admitted it. Mercedes basically admitted defeat and is going to just copy the rival.
That might be fine for the future, but it's much to late to just copy Red Bull for this year.

Reactions: Drew0311