Ex-Clones at other schools

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
[QUOTE="demoncore1031, post: 6828786, member: 5720"]-Jacob Park had himself a game on Saturday! 22-48 173 yds, 0 td's, 4 int's.
-Zeb Noland (N. Dakota St.) and Jeff Proctor (S. Illinois) both had bye weeks and will face each other next Saturday.
-Devon Moore and Mike Johnson (S. Dakota) were also on a bye, as was Josh Johnson (Tulsa) and Romello Webster (Alabama State).
-Jordan Wallace (Emporia State) did not play vs Lincoln U. He must be injured.[/QUOTE]

Must have been hitting the weed friday night. Honestly, he is a hard guy to figure out. Probably the best pure throwing arm to come to Ames in the last 10 years. Just can't get the mental part down I guess.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
-Jacob Park had himself a game on Saturday! 22-48 173 yds, 0 td's, 4 int's.
-Zeb Noland (N. Dakota St.) and Jeff Proctor (S. Illinois) both had bye weeks and will face each other next Saturday.
-Devon Moore and Mike Johnson (S. Dakota) were also on a bye, as was Josh Johnson (Tulsa) and Romello Webster (Alabama State).
-Jordan Wallace (Emporia State) did not play vs Lincoln U. He must be injured.
Jordan Wallace had the worst looking tape I’ve ever seen. He was not even remotely a division 1 football player. The fact that Rhoads gave him a scholarship tells you all you need to know about his talent evaluations.

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
Jordan Wallace had the worst looking tape I’ve ever seen. He was not even remotely a division 1 football player. The fact that Rhoads gave him a scholarship tells you all you need to know about his talent evaluations.

Cousin of Seneca Wallace.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I have noticed that our football players that have transferred always go down a level, and don't impress, never up or even. That just goes to show how bad recruiting was under CPR. Most down a few levels.

FIFY, I can see why some of these guys drop a level to get instant playing time, but they would be starting and putting up good numbers if they were true D-1 guys. Most of them are not doing that.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
[QUOTE="demoncore1031, post: 6828786, member: 5720"]-Jacob Park had himself a game on Saturday! 22-48 173 yds, 0 td's, 4 int's.
-Jordan Wallace (Emporia State) did not play vs Lincoln U. He must be injured.

Must have been hitting the weed friday night. Honestly, he is a hard guy to figure out. Probably the best pure throwing arm to come to Ames in the last 10 years. Just can't get the mental part down I guess.[/QUOTE]
I don't know what the story is or what kind of offense he is in this year but his numbers are not good. Could be that they have horrible WR's, TE's and RB's and no line, but I'm not sure. He throws a lot of passes though. 48 on Saturday and they had another QB that had 16 pass attempts.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Must have been hitting the weed friday night. Honestly, he is a hard guy to figure out. Probably the best pure throwing arm to come to Ames in the last 10 years. Just can't get the mental part down I guess.
I don't know what the story is or what kind of offense he is in this year but his numbers are not good. Could be that they have horrible WR's, TE's and RB's and no line, but I'm not sure. He throws a lot of passes though. 48 on Saturday and they had another QB that had 16 pass attempts.[/QUOTE]

What I can't figure out is how long he gets to play college football. This is like his 7 year or some crap.

• Agree
Reactions: demoncore1031

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I don't know what the story is or what kind of offense he is in this year but his numbers are not good. Could be that they have horrible WR's, TE's and RB's and no line, but I'm not sure. He throws a lot of passes though. 48 on Saturday and they had another QB that had 16 pass attempts.[/QUOTE]

I suppose he could have a bunch of stone hand receivers. I know there was a point in time when ISU had like 10 INTs in the season and half of those were passes that bounced out of receivers hands.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
I don't know what the story is or what kind of offense he is in this year but his numbers are not good. Could be that they have horrible WR's, TE's and RB's and no line, but I'm not sure. He throws a lot of passes though. 48 on Saturday and they had another QB that had 16 pass attempts.

What I can't figure out is how long he gets to play college football. This is like his 7 year or some crap.
I think he graduated high school in '14, and this is '19...so it's his last possible year of eligibility?

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
end of regular season stats

Zeb Noland - NDSU- 9-14 120 yards 1 td
Devon Moore - South Dakota - did not record a stat
Jacob Park - Missouri Southern State - 243-484 21 TD 24 INT 73 rushes 219 yds 8 TD
Oge Udeogu - Central Michigan - started all 12 games best i can tell
Mike Johnson - South Dakota - 36 tackles 1 int 2 fumble rec
Jeff Proctor - Illinois State - 112 attempts for 496 yards 2 TDs
Eric Silvester - Wagner - 19-19 PATs 8-11 FGs 65 punts 40.0 avg
Josh Johnson - Tulsa - 44 catches 495 yard 1 TD

Reactions: demoncore1031

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
end of regular season stats

Zeb Noland - NDSU- 9-14 120 yards 1 td
Devon Moore - South Dakota - did not record a stat
Jacob Park - Missouri Southern State - 243-484 21 TD 24 INT 73 rushes 219 yds 8 TD
Oge Udeogu - Central Michigan - started all 12 games best i can tell
Mike Johnson - South Dakota - 36 tackles 1 int 2 fumble rec
Jeff Proctor - Illinois State - 112 attempts for 496 yards 2 TDs
Eric Silvester - Wagner - 19-19 PATs 8-11 FGs 65 punts 40.0 avg
Josh Johnson - Tulsa - 44 catches 495 yard 1 TD

Yikes lol

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
2020 former Clones at other schools:

QB Re-al Mitchell
QB Zeb Noland (North Dakota State)
QB Devon Moore (South Dakota)
RB Jeff Proctor (Illinois State)
RB Ethan Staskewicz (Lindenwod)
WR Josh Johnson (Tulsa)
WR Jalen Martin (Pittsburg State)
WR Carson Schleker (Trinity Valley C.C.)
WR/S Tory Spears (Texas State)
TE/DE Logan Wolf (Minnesota State)
LB Tymar Sutton (Western Illinois?)
CB Jaeveyon Morton
CB Dallas Taylor-Cortez (Louisiana Tech)
DB Romelo Webster (Alabama State)
K Brayden Narveson (San Diego)
P Zach Hoover (Ohio State)
K/P Eric Sylvester (Wagner)

Last edited: