Ethan Kazmerzak Found

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
This is becoming old news but i didn't see a thread on this.

Ethan went missing in 2013 I believe, near Hampton. A youtube crew came recently to search his last known location. They located his car in a pond and extracted the car in which human remains were found. They are sending the remains to be identified. This according to a news article.

The police had already scanned the body of water where the car was ultimately located and cleared it twice.

The youtube video of the car being located and possibly extracted will be live at 6 pm.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
That’s great that they finally found him and Ethan’s parents can finally have closure as they are great people. Very sad deal!! Sure seems strange they’ve searched that pond twice and couldn’t find the car

Reactions: khardbored

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
That’s great that they finally found him and Ethan’s parents can finally have closure as they are great people. Very sad deal!! Sure seems strange they’ve searched that pond twice and couldn’t find the car
I apologize, what is the stoy here?

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
So they found the body and the car in the pond at the location of a known party he was at prior to his disappearance and the pond was searched twice and came up with nothing?

That scares me for technology today.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
So they found the body and the car in the pond at the location of a known party he was at prior to his disappearance and the pond was searched twice and came up with nothing?

or there's a serious and weird conspiracy going on...

Busch__Latte

Sep 17, 2020

This sounds like a missing 411 case.

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
So they never dove the pond? What does “scan” it mean? Wait...omg...it’s the SCANdemic.

@cyrocksmypants hold on to your tickle pickle bro

two days after he went missing and again 2 months later they scanned the pond, meaning they drove boats over the water with sonar equipment to locate objects in the water. They also dove the pond but when you don't know where to look and can only see 5 ft in front of you it can be a futile effort. The pond being a dug out quarry the bottom is very flat so any large object seen on the sonar would be investigated. As was mentioned in the live stream the quality of sonar equipment has come a long way in the past 7 years. and thats if the sonar they used was new at the time.

What I don't understand is how they didn't see any signs of a vehicle entering the water when they initiated the search.

• Agree
Reactions: Peter

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
two days after he went missing and again 2 months later they scanned the pond, meaning they drove boats over the water with sonar equipment to locate objects in the water. They also dove the pond but when you don't know where to look and can only see 5 ft in front of you it can be a futile effort. The pond being a dug out quarry the bottom is very flat so any large object seen on the sonar would be investigated. As was mentioned in the live stream the quality of sonar equipment has come a long way in the past 7 years. and thats if the sonar they used was new at the time.

What I don't understand is how they didn't see any signs of a vehicle entering the water when they initiated the search.

Why didn’t they drain the pond?

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
Why didn’t they drain the pond?
I would think that since they scanned the water twice and dove the water they determined his car wasn't in the water. Obviously we know now that wasn't the case.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

If a gravel pit, those things don’t have much dirt or mud around pretty rocky from the blasting leftovers.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
I apologize, what is the stoy here?

He was at the party and supposedly left. All sorts of rumors going around but he did have some trouble before and people were trying to tie those issues to what could have happened. Sounds like it was just a terrible accident.

• Informative
Reactions: jmb

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
He was at the party and supposedly left. All sorts of rumors going around but he did have some trouble before and people were trying to tie those issues to what could have happened. Sounds like it was just a terrible accident.
Thank you sir.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
And what would that accomplish? It wouldn't bring their son back, and the people at the time did the best they could I was assume. If I had heard of this case I had forgot about it, at least the family gets some closure now.
I agree but it’s hard to judge someone for how they handle losing a kid. Especially if the people that did that did in fact screw up and make the family wait long for closure. I’m not saying it’s right or wrong, I just don’t know how I would handle a really awful and f*cked up situation like that.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron