• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
He is going to continue to start seasons badly every year
Every year? You realize that as many young payers as we had this year not only meant we started off slow—but also that we’re going to have a very talented bunch returning the next couple of years?

Something along the lines of nine starters on both offense and defense—when Easton Dean would be one of the two on offense, with Brahmer & Co to replace him?

Hufford would be the other. Vaughn and Tampa on defense—and it’s not as if we don’t have talent aplenty to fill those two spots, either.

Reactions: JimmyChitwood

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Calling unpredictable plays? Attempting passes before third down? Leaning how to manage the frickin clock?

I’m happy that the fanbase is happy with two wins in a row against unranked teams. But holy hell, anyone who watched the Iowa and Ohio games knows that both were readily winnable.

Ok I'm thinking you're a troll now.

Something's up.

FeedBreece

Dec 30, 2020
I agree, mods feel free to close it off if you want. Obviously I was worked up and started this thread under some salty emotions. :mccaffery:
You know what? I get why we felt the way we did at the time. We were coming off of a nightmare season last year, the first 3 games looked like a tire fire, and we had so sign things would get better.

Now after the last few weeks, we have new information. Things seems like they’re getting better.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
Waiting for what?

You to get some self respect?

Nothing about this season has shown CMC respects ISU as an institution, our traditions, or the alumni and fanbase.

Only concession I've heard from Campbell is he admitted he was coaching not to "Screw the game up" instead of coaching to win the game.

Listening to his post game interview, he still comes across as a condescending ass that has no clue what it means to be a Cyclone fan.

So you don’t have any examples? Got it. Keep in tripling down with your stupid ass take.

• Dumb
Reactions: CyNews and ICCYFAN

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
Calling unpredictable plays? Attempting passes before third down? Leaning how to manage the frickin clock?

I’m happy that the fanbase is happy with two wins in a row against unranked teams. But holy hell, anyone who watched the Iowa and Ohio games knows that both were readily winnable.

Because that’s Iowa State’s fault they weren’t ranked.

• Dumb
Reactions: ICCYFAN

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
thumb-1920-979568.jpg

Reactions: ribsnwhiskey
Status
Not open for further replies.