Disney+

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
We tried the "Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors" movie and couldn't get through.
Doc McStuffins is winning, though.

I can only imagine what happens for anyone clicking Endgame.

giphy.gif

Reactions: CycloneErik

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
Got it set up on the Apple 4K this morning and everything is working fine, though the Star Wars section didn't work for a brief time.

There's good content in there, especially if you have kids, but I don't think there's nearly as much as Netflix. I know they're adding new stuff soon, so my hope is that they add A LOT more vids.

Overall, for $6 a month, it's well worth it.

Reactions: Angie

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
Does anyone know if The Mandalorian is being released on a weekly basis or all the episodes available at once?

I think it's first episode tonight, then it will be releasing on a weekly basis after that.

I figured they would do this to prevent people like me from just binging for a month and canceling.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Digging it so far. Watched the first episode of Mandalorian, which was awesome, then watched Tailspin and Gummi Bears with my daughter. It's sweet they have all those old cartoons I watched growing up!

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
What’s funny is that kids don’t care about old-school hand drawn cartoons compared to the slick stuff we see today. They’re blind to how crappy the old cartoons look, which is awesome because there’s a lot of good content from the olden days

• Agree
Reactions: Drew0311

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
What’s funny is that kids don’t care about old-school hand drawn cartoons compared to the slick stuff we see today. They’re blind to how crappy the old cartoons look, which is awesome because there’s a lot of good content from the olden days
Those hand drawn cartoons look ten times better than the computer animated crap of today.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Those hand drawn cartoons look ten times better than the computer animated crap of today.

While I agree. I like that Disney and Pixar throw in some undetected Adult humor into the new stuff. Little kids don't get the joke but adults do. They are pretty good at that. Got mine all hooked up last night. For some reason it took a while for ESPN plus to understand that I had the bundle and it would not work. Finally let me in.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Yeah, according to their page, their servers are getting hit HARD. I'm guessing 5 million people are trying to stream Hannah Montana all at once.

Is that why Colbert made the Twitter joke about watching "Buffering"?

• Funny
Reactions: Angie

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Is that why Colbert made the Twitter joke about watching "Buffering"?

Yeah, it's been pretty slow intermittently. Which, realistically, isn't different than every other major streaming release.