Darian DeVries

cincinnaticyclone

Nov 29, 2016
Drake leading 40-37 against Missouri State at the half. A win puts them in the Missouri Valley championship game tomorrow against Loyola, and likely would secure a bid to the tournament

cincinnaticyclone

Nov 29, 2016
Drake player just got hit in the face and is bleeding profusely: there was no foul call. Drake up 2 with 40 seconds left

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
It feels kind of weird of me as a UNI alum to write, but good for Drake! DeVries is a fellow alum, after all, and it would be a good thing for the MVC to get two teams in the tournament.

I don't know how much of a chance they have against Loyola tomorrow. Loyola is going to get drastically under-seeded and then ruin a highly ranked Power 6's teams season a couple of weeks from now.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
I don't know how much of a chance they have against Loyola tomorrow. Loyola is going to get drastically under-seeded and then ruin a highly ranked Power 6's teams season a couple of weeks from now
They'll be heavy underdogs tommorrow. The game they beat Loyola a couple weeks ago they still had Penn at least.

I think Loyola will get more respect this year be an 8 or 9 seed. They were an 11 I think the year they went to The Final 4.