Cyclone Wrestling Twitter

CloneFanInKC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2021
And Cody Fisher and Jerome Ward are at Ballard. Talked to them after a dual this season. Jerome a fireman for City of Ames, I think.
Was Fisher the kid from Madrid/Woodward and a heavier weight 174/184/197?

Reactions: cyputz

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
Similar to wrestle off results, these matches will always be closer than fans hope. They battle in the room everyday and know each others moves very well. Obviously the starters had to make weight, and I know they had a match this morning at 10. Not sure if the backups had to make weight and pretty sure none of them wrestled this morning

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Similar to wrestle off results, these matches will always be closer than fans hope. They battle in the room everyday and know each others moves very well. Obviously the starters had to make weight, and I know they had a match this morning at 10. Not sure if the backups had to make weight and pretty sure none of them wrestled this morning
But why? I’ve never seen or heard of this type of event before. Is it really a good idea to have MJ publicly losing to a teammate the week before conferences?

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
But why? I’ve never seen or heard of this type of event before. Is it really a good idea to have MJ publicly losing to a teammate the week before conferences?
Not sure I agree with it being public. I don’t mind the event itself, but could’ve been done at lied. However, Dresser is always trying to drive fan support and I’m guessing having fans in attendance would put more pressure on the starters to actually give serious effort today.

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Not sure I agree with it being public. I don’t mind the event itself, but could’ve been done at lied. However, Dresser is always trying to drive fan support and I’m guessing having fans in attendance would put more pressure on the starters to actually give serious effort today.
Is there a reason that this kind of serious effort was necessary? Has MJ or Casey been dogging it lately? I highly doubt it.

I’m not liking this.