Cyclone Wrestling Twitter

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa

I really feel that each year is going to continue to supass the previous year. Product on the mat is enjoyable for fans, ticket prices are extremely reasonable for a whole family compared to say mens basketball, the staff and team are accessible to everyone especially young fans.

I personally know of probably 10 die-hard basketball fans that went to duals this year that hadn't ever gone to one. They are going to get season tickets for next year.

cy4state

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 28, 2017
Nevada, IA
I really feel that each year is going to continue to supass the previous year. Product on the mat is enjoyable for fans, ticket prices are extremely reasonable for a whole family compared to say mens basketball, the staff and team are accessible to everyone especially young fans.

I personally know of probably 10 die-hard basketball fans that went to duals this year that hadn't ever gone to one. They are going to get season tickets for next year.
I agree and if you have kids, they can go down and stand by the tunnel. Far more engaging with the athletes and fans then any other sport.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I agree and if you have kids, they can go down and stand by the tunnel. Far more engaging with the athletes and fans then any other sport.
The access is incredible. Carr was a big draw this year and the Iowa dual won't be at home so things is working against attendance next year but the team will still be super stacked and very very good. I hope they can keep up the numbers.

JohnPrineforCy

Feb 1, 2019
The access is incredible. Carr was a big draw this year and the Iowa dual won't be at home so things is working against attendance next year but the team will still be super stacked and very very good. I hope they can keep up the numbers.
If they keep winning people will keep coming. This program is finally picking up outside cyclone fans like it deserves. The product is only going to continue to get better with Dresser and co. Great time to be a cyclone wrestling fan new and old.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
As someone with younger kids, it is significantly easier to keep a child entertained for 1.5 hours as opposed to 2.5 for a basketball game or 4 for a football game as well.

Plus, it’s super entertaining. Win-win.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
Oh you haven’t heard the rumors of the big transfer portal addition for next year? The fans will be in for a treat!

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
How the hell are they going to choose those 6 atlarges at 25?
My guess is there will be close to 6 guys that will steal someone's allocation and the 6 that lost the allocation will get the berth. Kysen is borderline on the outside on earning an allocation, so he is going to have to win a couple matches at Big 12's

Reactions: CyCloneRastlinG

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
My guess is there will be close to 6 guys that will steal someone's allocation and the 6 that lost the allocation will get the berth. Kysen is borderline on the outside on earning an allocation, so he is going to have to win a couple matches at Big 12's
Not looking good for Kysen imo.

ISU_Cyclones

May 9, 2018
It seems like he will actually have to place top 6, and unfortunately his trajectory doesn't seem to point towards that. Love to be wrong though.