Coach Prime

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
So what you are saying is........he is going to Nebraska! For realz, I could see this happening. Primetime is Too Legit.
I want this to happen...outside my own beloved Iowa State, all I seek is entertainment and chaos in other coaching positions. Just don't bore me....and Deion would not. With NIL, I am sure he would assemble a staff and get to that Detroit bowl by 2025. Trudeau hopefully have the wash-your-hands-for-20-seconds-with-soap-or-go-to-jail laws relaxed by then and Windsor, Ontario strippers will score some Big Red Cornhusker Cash.

I am trying to think of a saintly coach right now without sin.....Belicek? no. Pope Urban Meyer? no. The Ohio State guy who beat his wife? no. I think Vince Lombardi said a naughty word once.
Bring on Coach Prime to Lincoln! Sponsored by Omaha Steaks!
09/25/22 and this might be my favorite post of the year. Lol. Well played Dirtman.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
So what you are saying is........he is going to Nebraska! For realz, I could see this happening. Primetime is Too Legit.
I want this to happen...outside my own beloved Iowa State, all I seek is entertainment and chaos in other coaching positions. Just don't bore me....and Deion would not. With NIL, I am sure he would assemble a staff and get to that Detroit bowl by 2025. Trudeau hopefully have the wash-your-hands-for-20-seconds-with-soap-or-go-to-jail laws relaxed by then and Windsor, Ontario strippers will score some Big Red Cornhusker Cash.

I am trying to think of a saintly coach right now without sin.....Belicek? no. Pope Urban Meyer? no. The Ohio State guy who beat his wife? no. I think Vince Lombardi said a naughty word once.
Bring on Coach Prime to Lincoln! Sponsored by Omaha Steaks!

Lincoln Nebraska feels about as different than an HBCU campus that you could get.

I'd prefer the storyline of Coach Prime leading UCF into the Big12.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
At least he’s learning to to coach and win at the college level in a lower program. Penny just got handed a good job based on high school.
Who knows what shady **** Larry Brown did too.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
If schools considering him properly conduct their due diligence, they will back off. On a business and personal level, he is a fraud despite his results at Jackson St.
Who cares? There aren’t any enforced rules right now. Let it rip.

cykadelic2

Jun 10, 2006
Who cares? There aren’t any enforced rules right now. Let it rip.
The majority of ADs and Presidents are averse to hiring frauds like Deion but some AD/President will be stupid enough to hire him like AZ State who had their heads up their asses hiring Herm Edwards.

Reactions: Acylum

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Rumor of Cincinnati offering him. Would be pretty cool to see him coaching in the big 12
I think that’s a rumor he started. BTW, I can’t recall another HC of any sport announcing, tweeting, etc all the jobs they’ve been offered.

Reactions: Jer

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Sanders I think would likely succeed at a P5. He will be able to recruit and obviously he knows how to lead and knows football.
The key is hiring the right staff, which he could probably do. Actually I think he would prefer to hire an OC and DC and let them do their own thing. He can sit back, recruit, motivate, and be the face. Probably do a little extra work with the CB’s and return men.

Reactions: Drew0311

istate2022

Apr 15, 2022
Please explain how Deion is a fraud. He’s killing it at Jackson St.
I love watching Deion at Jackson state. Good dude. He preaches to his players and wants them to grow up being successful. Teaches them right from wrong.

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
I love watching Deion at Jackson state. Good dude. He preaches to his players and wants them to grow up being successful. Teaches them right from wrong.
Deion is going to CU are the rumors in Denver today on local sports radio. 5MM per year salary.

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
The key is hiring the right staff, which he could probably do. Actually I think he would prefer to hire an OC and DC and let them do their own thing. He can sit back, recruit, motivate, and be the face. Probably do a little extra work with the CB’s and return men.

Agreed. He played for Bowden at FSU. The guy didn’t even wear a head set during the games. He knew the value of hiring the right people and let them handle the details while he took care of the big picture stuff and bringing in the right players.

Reactions: JimmyChitwood

Aduhbolu15

Feb 28, 2021
The majority of ADs and Presidents are averse to hiring frauds like Deion but some AD/President will be stupid enough to hire him like AZ State who had their heads up their asses hiring Herm Edwards.
Herm Edwards former agent was the AD at Arizona state.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Dieon will get a P5 job but I don't think he wants to go north of the Mason Dixon line.