Coach Prime

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Not sure if he’s proven enough or not, but I could see somebody like Nebraska rolling the dice on him. He’d up their recruiting immediately and they’re thought of as being a Top 5 to 10 player in NIL.

cykadelic2

Jun 10, 2006
Not sure if he’s proven enough or not, but I could see somebody like Nebraska rolling the dice on him. He’d up their recruiting immediately and they’re thought of as being a Top 5 to 10 player in NIL.
If schools considering him properly conduct their due diligence, they will back off. On a business and personal level, he is a fraud despite his results at Jackson St.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I'm sure Arizona St is vetting him now but after Herm who knows.
IMO they should back up the Brinks truck for Chris Peterson.

Reactions: PickSix

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I loved when he admonished the reporters in a presser for referring to him as “Deion” when asking him questions instead of using “Coach Prime” or “Coach Sanders”, saying that was disrespectful and would never happen to somebody like Nick Saban. Which was immediately followed up with tons of tweets from Alabama press conferences with questions leading off with “Nick,”. Lol. He’s full of himself.

Last edited:

cykadelic2

Jun 10, 2006

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
He would be a recruiting ace, especially at a school with money. The key would be to bring in a great offense and defensive coordinator and obviously the other assistants as well.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum and Drew0311

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
I think he could definitely upgrade after the season. Will he? What I wonder is if he doesn't get the call from a P5, but one of the openings left from other upgrades call him will he move there.

Will he go to Coastal Carolina as a stepping stone up? As I see Chadwell getting moved to P5 possibly.
I think Air Force might be open, as Calhoun, could get a new job, but I don't see that as a fit for Sanders.
JMU, could come open, now in the Sunbelt and still winning. Cignetti could get a new job.

Outside of those obvious possible hot G5 Coaches, there may be a couple others. Would Sanders take a G5, when one of those move up, or does he hold out expecting he is going to get a P5 offer?

It is obvious there is going to be a lot of openings, with 3 already for sure, and a couple others on very hot seats with probably more to come.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I think he could definitely upgrade after the season. Will he? What I wonder is if he doesn't get the call from a P5, but one of the openings left from other upgrades call him will he move there.

Will he go to Coastal Carolina as a stepping stone up? As I see Chadwell getting moved to P5 possibly.
I think Air Force might be open, as Calhoun, could get a new job, but I don't see that as a fit for Sanders.
JMU, could come open, now in the Sunbelt and still winning. Cignetti could get a new job.

Outside of those obvious possible hot G5 Coaches, there may be a couple others. Would Sanders take a G5, when one of those move up, or does he hold out expecting he is going to get a P5 offer?

It is obvious there is going to be a lot of openings, with 3 already for sure, and a couple others on very hot seats with probably more to come.

I think he goes right to a P5 school. However, will he stay for a couple more years u til his son is done? His son does a good job but he isn’t a Power 5 quarterback

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
I think he'd be a perfect fit for a Sunbelt level school. I just don't see him lasting at a P5 school. Eventually, his act will wear on a school that doesn't really need his spotlight.

But that's assuming he wants to go somewhere. He made a big deal about going to an HBCU and I could see him continuing to promote JSU and make them into a power house.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: MisterO and I@ST1

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
I think he'd be a perfect fit for a Sunbelt level school. I just don't see him lasting at a P5 school. Eventually, his act will wear on a school that doesn't really need his spotlight.

But that's assuming he wants to go somewhere. He made a big deal about going to an HBCU and I could see him continuing to promote JSU and make them into a power house.
Dion gonna cause more conference realignment.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
If schools considering him properly conduct their due diligence, they will back off. On a business and personal level, he is a fraud despite his results at Jackson St.

So what you are saying is........he is going to Nebraska! For realz, I could see this happening. Primetime is Too Legit.
I want this to happen...outside my own beloved Iowa State, all I seek is entertainment and chaos in other coaching positions. Just don't bore me....and Deion would not. With NIL, I am sure he would assemble a staff and get to that Detroit bowl by 2025. Trudeau hopefully have the wash-your-hands-for-20-seconds-with-soap-or-go-to-jail laws relaxed by then and Windsor, Ontario strippers will score some Big Red Cornhusker Cash.

I am trying to think of a saintly coach right now without sin.....Belicek? no. Pope Urban Meyer? no. The Ohio State guy who beat his wife? no. I think Vince Lombardi said a naughty word once.
Bring on Coach Prime to Lincoln! Sponsored by Omaha Steaks!

• Winner
Reactions: Acylum

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron