Coach Prime

MugNight

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 27, 2021
I’ve heard that people who played with Prime consider him an excellent teammate behind closed doors. That runs counter to the guy we saw publicly with all the flash and self-centeredness when the camera was rolling.
Plus, people change. They get older. It’ll be interesting to see how this turns out.

PickSix

Aug 25, 2013
Weren't they well over the scholarship limit anyway? I wonder how many of these guys were ran off as opposed to leaving on their own accord.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006

Pretty bizarre to see this after spring game

I watch alot of the content his son puts out on YouTube about Deion and the program and I will say, his message is very clear and on point and I think he's a great coach from a motivator stand point. He will instill a culture, no doubt.

My question with him would be the x's and o's but if he can hire guys to do that I think he'll be fine.

I'm not for or against him, really. Don't really care- but for those of you calling it a clown show and think he's a douchebag for whatever reason- his message is really strong with the kids.

Yeah I never pegged Deion as a God and Country guy. Be interesting to see how this plays out for him. I’m guessing not well.

Reactions: Remo Gaggi

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Deion is going to fail miserably at Colorado. The guy is a walking/talking publicity stunt. He was able to win a Jackson State because he was able to convince a few big time D-1 recruits to come there, and because of that, they were way more talented than any other team. He won’t have that luxury now.

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
Talk about a roster reboot... as of today Colorado has 65 scholarship players. Breakdown of those players...

31 transfers
17 incoming freshman
14 returning players
3 JUCOs

So of the currently roster, 78.5% of the roster is new and with 20 open scholarships you've got imagine more incoming. If they got to the limit, that'd be 87% of the 85 scholarship alotment being new.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Talk about a roster reboot... as of today Colorado has 65 scholarship players. Breakdown of those players...

31 transfers
17 incoming freshman
14 returning players
3 JUCOs

So of the currently roster, 78.5% of the roster is new and with 20 open scholarships you've got imagine more incoming. If they got to the limit, that'd be 87% of the 85 scholarship alotment being new.
Does apr just not matter at all anymore?