Chaundee Brown Final 4 List

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
But this staff secured THT and Oak Hill (LW) two of the highest rated recruits and didn’t cut any corners?

You're asking a question so that should lead everyone on this post to understand you have zero clue about corners being cut.

Unless you're being "clever" in which case - what potential violations did Fred and/or Steve turn a blind eye to? If you're man enough to call these coaches cheaters, you should be man enough to lay out a case. If you're man enough anyway. Most of us aren't man enough to back up unfounded accusations so you shouldn't feel ashamed when you can't make a case that these coaches cheated.

Reactions: HoustonClone

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Both have to play the game to be successful. Lots of gray area, and the previous regime was better at not letting that hurt recruiting. P5 basketball isn’t for everyone.

I’m not sure what LSU is offering, but in regards to basketball, Prohm will pay off for Brown!

I'm curious how you think we're operating in the gray areas... We all say "everyone does it" but what exactly is IT? And how do you know everyone is doing it?

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
well I tried fellas.

Funny - on another board every thread devolves into a few people panicking about wuhan virus released by gina and how sports will never return. Basically the same here but it's because of CSP and the fact he either cheats, doesn't cheat, or should cheat.

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
You're asking a question so that should lead everyone on this post to understand you have zero clue about corners being cut.

Unless you're being "clever" in which case - what potential violations did Fred and/or Steve turn a blind eye to? If you're man enough to call these coaches cheaters, you should be man enough to lay out a case. If you're man enough anyway. Most of us aren't man enough to back up unfounded accusations so you shouldn't feel ashamed when you can't make a case that these coaches cheated.

He knows what corners were cut and are currently cut. Quit acting like current staff is holier than thou

Reactions: CyJam

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Funny - on another board every thread devolves into a few people panicking about wuhan virus released by gina and how sports will never return. Basically the same here but it's because of CSP and the fact he either cheats, doesn't cheat, or should cheat.
Sir, this is a Chaundee Brown thread.

Reactions: isutrevman

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park

There are other boards?

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
Easy Chief

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
I see that now. Looking at his background, he owes a lot to Fred and ISU. Good for both sides!

Glad he’s gone if what you all are saying is true.

Let’s just say I was sweating hard when the FBI was involved worried ISU was gonna get nicked because of Matt from what I heard.

Nycclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 24, 2010
If you love Iowa State, why would you post anything insinuating we are violating NCAA rules on a free message board that can be read by anyone, including NCAA investigators? I’m just gonna assume anyone making these claims are full of ****.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
If you love Iowa State, why would you post anything insinuating we are violating NCAA rules on a free message board that can be read by anyone, including NCAA investigators? I’m just gonna assume anyone making these claims are full of ****.
some of these people say that people talking badly about Prohm on here hurts the program and ability to recruit. The "ISU coaches paying players" and "Fire Prohm" messages would follow under the same spectrum of hurting the program. Both should be treated the same if you're on the "don't insult Prohm" line of thinking. Hoiberg or not I doubt it's beneficial.

That's all I'll say about it, back to Chaundee Brown. What do mock drafts say about this guy? 2nd rounder?

EarthIsMan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 23, 2014
Earth
^and that my friends, is an example of taking the pseudo-power of a message board too seriously

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines

I think it's refreshing to find out who Fred's bag man was. What do you think Royce got?

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
Pipe dream alert:

rate this offseason (A+, A, B+, B-, etc)

Chaundee Brown
Jose Perez
Tyler Harris
4th TBD

I would give that an A. We missed on so many guys early. Hopefully we can finish strong and snag Brown and Perez. They appear to know each other so maybe it’s a possibility.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Pipe dream alert:

Chaundee Brown
Jose Perez
Tyler Harris
4th TBD

I would give that an A. We missed on so many guys early. Hopefully we can finish strong and snag Brown and Perez. They appear to know each other so maybe it’s a possibility.
B+. I don't think it's enough to get to the NCAA's but ISU will be better than last year. Eligibility rule changing might change it to an A-. I would have liked to grab Turner or another top tier wing.

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
Pipe dream alert:

Chaundee Brown
Jose Perez
Tyler Harris
4th TBD

A+

Add a starter level for TBD and it’s one the best springs in program history!