BYU takes down Kansas!

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
Sure. I'll be really surprised if it shakes out this way. Tech is in a free fall and Baylor is playing really well, but if it ends up that way we should coast into the finals.
Oh I would be,too

i had to do a lot of manipulation just to get this set up lol

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Very possible KU could fall to that 6 seed now.

A lot to play out but I'm pretty certain Baylor will get that 3 seed at minimum. 4-6 is a crapshoot. BYU could even sneak up there now.

6 seed big 12, 2 seed in most “bracketology”

If that’s not “power one” basketball nothing ever will be.

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
It is amazing that BYU won. I didn't turn on the game until sometime in the second half.

At one time BYU was down 2. BYUs center made a basket but was called for charging. The KU defenders feet were definitely on the restricted line (isn't that still a rule?). But nothing was reviewed (it goes without saying as it was at KU). Announcers did not mention it. But BYU coach got a technical. KU made two freethrows and then a basket to go up.by 6. I thought that was the end of it but was wrong!
I saw that too but I am pretty sure that line only comes into play when the ball handler is in the air. So if you run someone over and don't jump, it doesn't matter where they were, you can get still called for a charge.

• Informative
Reactions: aauummm

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
They also take into account if the player is not available for the tournament.
Agreed, but I guarantee Self will make a show of McCullar being healthy again. He’ll play in the Big 12 tourney and Self will shout it from the mountain tops to make sure the committee knows he’s good to go.

• Agree
Reactions: riceville98

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Unfortunately the committee takes injuries into account and will be able to explain away the losses due to McCullar being hurt.
They also take into account if they player isn't coming back so the committee will probably wait to see if McCullar looks like he will be coming back or not, if he isn't. They could be seeded even worse than their resume.

Reactions: ebState

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Unfortunately the committee takes injuries into account and will be able to explain away the losses due to McCullar being hurt.
Florida State Football knows something about this.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
or maybe people are always so up tight and stuck up and have a 0 sense of humor in their lives so their life sucks and a few ur mom jokes will spice it up for them even if they dont like it
Wow. That's just what I was thinking. :D

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
No. But you keep doing you. I don't know what CF would do w/o you.
i dont know what they'd do without you and your bad sense of humor and your perfect punctuation and typing skills!!!