Buffalo Bills Damar Hamlin

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
The reason the media keeps talking about it and the NFL wants them to keep talking about it is that it's great for business. As awful as that sounds. Since this happened, my wife has been paying attention to the NFL. I overhear some ladies at work talking about NFL, people that never would have given 2 craps about football before. This tragedy has given the NFL access to a new demographic, at least temporarily. Why not latch on to it while they can? It does get a little tiring, hearing about it all the time, but as others have said, if you don't like it just tune it out. Get up and go the restroom or grab another beer. They'll stop talking about it eventually and the games will go on like they always have.

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
I did get a little frustrated when the camera's kept going to Damar's family, but you couldn't see them because of the snow.
That combined with the fact he had his hood up along with a mask and sunglasses on indoors, he didn't really seem like he wanted any attention.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
This is so heartwarming to see.

We as sports fans aren't entitled to anything with respect to his recovery, but I'm glad he did that for everyone.