Bud Light likes Iowa State?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Broodwich

Nov 22, 2006
42.186391, -93.598597
Olde Main likes ISU

CloneWeb.jpg

Reactions: Cyfan322

cyeah

May 23, 2006
Houston, TX
Bud is doing that for several schools - goood marketing move by them. Still not enough to get me to drink that crap though.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
We're all over that for the first game! I don't usually drink BL, but tailgates are a different matter. Microbrews get a little too heavy (and expensive) for a long day of drinking.

Clonebydesign

Jul 21, 2009
Ames
Just went to get some of the "ISU" can and they have all been pulled said bud light dude I talked to. He said ISU wasnt getting paid so they demanded them gone. Seems odd no logo was on them.

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest
Just went to get some of the "ISU" can and they have all been pulled said bud light dude I talked to. He said ISU wasnt getting paid so they demanded them gone. Seems odd no logo was on them.

Solution: pay ISU and I can get some of that.

RayShimley

Sep 9, 2008
White Bear Lake, MN

That is the one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. They had no logo, they weren't being sold at an ISU event, I'm guessing there wasn't even a reference to ISU anywhere on the box.

Maybe ISU should pay off USC for completely ripping off their colors and uniform designs. I love ISU, but some of this school "branding" stuff is ridiculous.

29278_Iowa_State_Spring_Football.jpg

usc-image.jpg

tman24

Feb 6, 2008
They are actually doing this with many different colors. While I was working at one of the hy-vee stores I saw the whole lineup of colors they are coming out. They look pretty sweet.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
That is the one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. They had no logo, they weren't being sold at an ISU event, I'm guessing there wasn't even a reference to ISU anywhere on the box.

Maybe ISU should pay off USC for completely ripping off their colors and uniform designs. I love ISU, but some of this school "branding" stuff is ridiculous.

29278_Iowa_State_Spring_Football.jpg

usc-image.jpg

I agree that IF it's true about ISU demanding the cans be pulled, that is stupid.

But did you really need to post the ISU/USC pictures? I think we're all aware of the similarity by now...