Brock's endorsement deal

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Don't know any details but just saw that Brock Purdy signed an endorsement deal with Toyota. The first NFL player to sign with them since they became an NFL sponsor. Hopefully it will allow him to stop eating mac and cheese! Ha!

Reactions: cyclone1209

danvillecyclone

Dec 8, 2011
Don't know any details but just saw that Brock Purdy signed an endorsement deal with Toyota. The first NFL player to sign with them since they became an NFL sponsor. Hopefully it will allow him to stop eating mac and cheese! Ha!
If I had a million dollars
We wouldn't have to eat Kraft Dinner
But we would eat Kraft Dinner
Of course we would, we'd just eat more
And buy really expensive ketchups with it
That's right, all the fanciest-, Dijon ketchup, mm, mm

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
He'll make an excellent spokesman for them (and any other company smart enough to sign him). Surprised Tyrese hasn't gotten a ton of national deals. He has the personality for it too

Wonder how many outside of Iowa would recognize him if he’s not wearing a jersey? He doesn’t have much in the way of striking features or a recognizable haircut.

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
He'll make an excellent spokesman for them (and any other company smart enough to sign him). Surprised Tyrese hasn't gotten a ton of national deals. He has the personality for it too
NBA regular season games versus NFL games, more people concentrate on football. I won’t mention 2nd obvious reason, but Tyrese’s personality will hopefully win people over. Also San Fran over Indianapolis.

Reactions: Cyclonepride

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
NBA regular season games versus NFL games, more people concentrate on football. I won’t mention 2nd obvious reason, but Tyrese’s personality will hopefully win people over. Also San Fran over Indianapolis.
What is the obvious reason?

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Anybody heading to Toyota of Des Moines soon? Wasn’t that the dealership where Steve Luebke worked back in the day when he and Marty Tirrell terrorized Des Moines?

psycln11

Apr 20, 2006
Ankeny
I hope his new roommate is his fiancé instead of one of his teammates!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron