Bill walton

Raiders70

Nov 18, 2015
Walton is awesome, I dont need an X," and O"s breakdown. I want to watch the game and have fun. Lighten up its cbb.
I like him way more than I used to. Most color analysts say pretty much the same **** no matter who it is. At least his approach is unique.

Reactions: ruflosn

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
So here’s the thing about Bill Walton, he’s awesome to listen to you if you’re just casually watching a game that he’s calling, and not a fan of one of the teams playing. But he’s calling our game tomorrow, so my guess is that many will be annoyed with how many crazy tangents he goes on that have nothing to do with the game.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
I like him way more than I used to. Most color analysts say pretty much the same **** no matter who it is. At least his approach is unique.

Like Seth Greenburg breaking down 10 different games at halftime?

"Gotta keep them in the middle third of the floor" is this year's favorite.

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Read about the 76-77 NBA finals when Portland won it all.

The guy averaged almost 20 rebounds a game in the championship series against Dr. J and Philly.

He may not have been the physical specimen, but the man could play the game.
I remember watching it! One of the best NBA Finals in my lifetime and a huge Upset. The 76ers were heavily favored in that series, and I was rooting for Portland. I loved the fact that ISU beat #1 UNC in the Trailblazers old arena the other night. Good mojo!

Reactions: t-noah

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
I remember watching it! One of the best NBA Finals in my lifetime and a huge Upset. The 76ers were heavily favored in that series, and I was rooting for Portland. I loved the fact that ISU beat #1 UNC in the Trailblazers old arena the other night. Good mojo!
No answer for Lionel Hollins.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Bring him in just once. He seems to genuinely like Iowa State the few times Ive heard him call our games

clone52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
I was going to say that he'd slot in between KD and Garnett so we are all on about the same page. He truly was terrific and was the best passing big man in the NBA's history.

However, this is purely academic as he was injured so much.

Fun to speculate, though.

• Agree
Reactions: jcyclonee

Raiders70

Nov 18, 2015
First basketball games I can remember watching as a kid. Don't think I knew a thing about NBA until I started watching those games with my dad that year.

Reactions: AlaCyclone