Bill walton

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Unfortunately The Dead has not played in Ames. Iowa City, the Uni-dome, the state fair and a few others have hosted though.

browns4cy

Sep 3, 2014
Best thing about him is he really don’t have a team or conference. He loves good basketball weather it’s a defensive game or offensive explosion

• Disagree
Reactions: VeloClone

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Bill Walton. Snoop Dog. Willie Nelson. Who smokes more weed?

I'd give the edge to Willie because he has had way more time to do it. Current daily usage I'd go Snoop because supposedly he has a joint roller on staff. But I'm guessing Bill can always find a smoke when he wants one.

HouClone

Sep 3, 2011
Houston
He did put down Iowa State / state of Iowa when he was calling the games in the Diamondhead or Maui Tournament about 8 years ago when we were there. He said why would a basketball recruit go there (ISU). The other guy brought up Hilton and our great fans. I give him a pass though as he was likely thinking of the weather.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I'd give the edge to Willie because he has had way more time to do it. Current daily usage I'd go Snoop because supposedly he has a joint roller on staff. But I'm guessing Bill can always find a smoke when he wants one.

Willie won when he smoked a J in the White House. Plus , number of years active.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
He was fun on Pardon My Take a few years ago. They might’ve asked 4 questions the whole interview and he just goes off on 25 minute tangents mostly talking to himself but occasionally making sure they’re listening. He’s hilarious and makes PAC 12 basketball possible to watch.

ISUinOR

Nov 8, 2007
Portland, OR
Have to say after my personal interactions with him today, he is a class act. As broken his body is, the man is willing to offer himself to others when he is not working.

As nutty as he can appear, he seem like a genuine human being.

FYI, here he is with my security team well after the last game last the night.

FYI he is still tall.

IMG_1193.jpg

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron