Big Brother 21

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Glad to see I’m not the only one that can’t stand nick. Go team miche

Jackson is a dousch but he's pretty self aware and has grown a little on me.

Order of who I want to win:

1. Cliff
2. Nicole (though she's had a terrible game week...still she has such a good heart makes me root for her).
3. Tommy (was my first draft pick in our pool)
4. Holly (had Kat stayed, she would have been handed the game)
5. Jackson
6. Christie
7. Nick
8. Jess (dare any of you to actually try to get through a conversation she's having on the live feeds....my god)
9. Sis (furniture has got to go)

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
My favorite was how Jess and Kat were bullying Cliff for having the audacity to make deals and save himself.

One scene that wasn't shown was where Jess starts yelling at Christie about how "YOU DONT HAVE TO MAKE DEALS TO PLAY THIS GAME" lol.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: isufbcurt

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
Lost respect for nicole tonight. She joins the 6 where she is the low person on the totem pole. Could of flipped and still been in a majority group at 5 vs 4. End of this season is going to suck but it started out that way so why change.

100% with ya Rulzzz. I was so damn frustrated at the end of the voting with Nicole (among others) that I almost lost interest in this season altogether. I'll continue to watch though because nothing would make me happier than to see Christie and/or Nick get a boot in the ass hopefully next.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

sadam

Jan 8, 2014
My dvr recording was off 10 minutes so I didn’t get to see nominations. I assume he put up Christie and nick?

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
My dvr recording was off 10 minutes so I didn’t get to see nominations. I assume he put up Christie and nick?
So was mine, but It was Christie and Sis.

Was his speech any good for those whose DVR wasn’t off?

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Christie is annoying but my god Sis needs to go. Furniture is the most boring person in the house. Christie is at least trying albeit sloppily. However, I don't give Christie more than a 5% chance of staying.

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
So was mine, but It was Christie and Sis.

Was his speech any good for those whose DVR wasn’t off?

Pretty ordinary speech, simply saying it wasnt personal and he needs to get rid of the people that are his biggest obstacles to the half million.

The remarks made by Tommy after the noms were interesting though. He pretty much said he probably wouldnt use the veto on Christie again if he won it this week. Said that the only way out of this for her would be for her to win the veto herself.

cykee05

Jul 21, 2017
I am in the crowd that was indifferent on Michie at the start, then didn't like him and now am liking him again. The way that 6S group went after Holly, Michie and Kat for possibly knowing each other rubbed me the wrong way. Christie was a contributor in the conversation. I am not a live-feed person but it sounds like Kat and Holly knew each other but in a way you know your friend's friend. Tommy and Christie were practically family. Very hypocritical

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I am in the crowd that was indifferent on Michie at the start, then didn't like him and now am liking him again. The way that 6S group went after Holly, Michie and Kat for possibly knowing each other rubbed me the wrong way. Christie was a contributor in the conversation. I am not a live-feed person but it sounds like Kat and Holly knew each other but in a way you know your friend's friend. Tommy and Christie were practically family. Very hypocritical

It is hypocritical but what else is Tommy and Christie to do? It's a huge advantage to know someone outside the house as you can trust them and he knew that.

Michie has grown on me, but he was pretty awful early on. He's very good at being charming when he wants to be. Also the way he pressured Holly after she had some reservations about having sex with the live feeds on was pretty ******. However, him getting HOH was nice as the power shift always makes the game fun.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Christie is annoying but my god Sis needs to go. Furniture is the most boring person in the house. Christie is at least trying albeit sloppily. However, I don't give Christie more than a 5% chance of staying.

Why would you get rid of someone who isn't doing anything? I'd keep Sis and Nicole with me until the very end because they aren't going to win anything.

On the other side my strategy would be to lay low blend in get along with everyone and not cause any waves for the first half of the show. Then let beast mode come out.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Why would you get rid of someone who isn't doing anything? I'd keep Sis and Nicole with me until the very end because they aren't going to win anything.

On the other side my strategy would be to lay low blend in get along with everyone and not cause any waves for the first half of the show. Then let beast mode come out.

I'll clarify: as a view and a fan I want her the hell out of the house. As a player, 100% agree.

The problem everyone will be saying "well I don't want waste my HOH on Sis"....and she'll slither her way to the end. You get her up against someone that has burned bridges and its a bitter jury and then you get the worst BB winner of all time.

However, my guess is she'll get voted out after someone wins a veto down the line. Or I see her as the second evict in a double eviction.

Nicole is the sweetest person and knows the game very well. She does sometimes let her heart get in the way. She never should have told Jess about the new deal but she did so because she felt bad. She and Cliff are in a pretty good spot right now playing the middle so depending how the comps go, she has a shot. She needs to get a couple wins though to improve her win equity.

• Agree
Reactions: cykee05

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
I'll clarify: as a view and a fan I want her the hell out of the house. As a player, 100% agree.

The problem everyone will be saying "well I don't want waste my HOH on Sis"....and she'll slither her way to the end. You get her up against someone that has burned bridges and its a bitter jury and then you get the worst BB winner of all time.

However, my guess is she'll get voted out after someone wins a veto down the line. Or I see her as the second evict in a double eviction.

Nicole is the sweetest person and knows the game very well. She does sometimes let her heart get in the way. She never should have told Jess about the new deal but she did so because she felt bad. She and Cliff are in a pretty good spot right now playing the middle so depending how the comps go, she has a shot. She needs to get a couple wins though to improve her win equity.
Nicole is a good person but a horrible BB player.

cykee05

Jul 21, 2017
It is hypocritical but what else is Tommy and Christie to do? It's a huge advantage to know someone outside the house as you can trust them and he knew that.

Michie has grown on me, but he was pretty awful early on. He's very good at being charming when he wants to be. Also the way he pressured Holly after she had some reservations about having sex with the live feeds on was pretty ******. However, him getting HOH was nice as the power shift always makes the game fun.
I'm not saying they should have come clean because that would have blown up their game. But there is a difference in burning someone and making them out to be villains (when you are doing the same thing yourself) and just being in the room and nodding along.
I didn't know about the pressuring of Holly, agree that's a **** move. From a power shift standpoint, I do like seeing people who are too comfortable in the house squirm a little. Like Christie last week as the 3rd nom.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I'm not saying they should have come clean because that would have blown up their game. But there is a difference in burning someone and making them out to be villains (when you are doing the same thing yourself) and just being in the room and nodding along.
I didn't know about the pressuring of Holly, agree that's a **** move. From a power shift standpoint, I do like seeing people who are too comfortable in the house squirm a little. Like Christie last week as the 3rd nom.

Yeah she was basically saying she wasn't sure how he felt about it and rather than hear her out Jackson was basically like "fine thats it, we're done with it. no need to talk about it" and of course Holly caves....lol

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Nicole is a good person but a horrible BB player.

Her convos in the live feeds shows she has knowledge of the game and is pretty smart. She's a superfan. But her execution has lacked because she can't separate emotions. Cliff has been able to separate those better.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron