Big Brother 16

CycloneNation18

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2012
Harlan, IA
Derrick is playing an amazing game so far in my opinion. He gets juicy info from Nicole about backdooring Frankie, but he keeps a cool head about him and realizes it will come full circle if he goes running to tell him. Most people don't do that. He also lets Frankie get the "everyone loves me" label so now people see that as a target. He is ALSO on America's team which helped keep him safe from Donny.

Agreed. No one is coming after him right now in the house. Plus his alliance members are putting bigger targets on their backs. People like Nicole are starting to pick up on Frankie's excellent social game. Christine is starting to stumble a bit as the mole in the alliance. Zach is a loose cannon who could be evicted this week if Derrick decides that he's too big of a threat to keep around. Cody is Derrick's ***** who will do whatever Derrick says and will get evicted before Derrick. As for the non-Detonators: Donny is in Team America so he's not going to come after Derrick. Caleb has zero power in the house no matter how deluded Beastmode Cowboy is so he'll probably follow what Derrick does and not target him. Nicole and Hayden want to go after Zach and Frankie, and they will likely hold off on targeting Derrick until later. Victoria and Jocasta are just pawns in the guy's games until the BotB twist is over. One of them could be Derrick's goat for the final 2 to take and crush in a jury vote. So Derrick is in an excellent position right now and is clearly in the driver seat of this game.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Big brother didn't do a good job of hiding what happened....in the DR, it showed Caleb with a hat on but obviously a shaved head.

BallSoHard4Cy

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
That might be the most anti climatic veto meeting of all time. Looks like Zach is gone, which sucks because he's making it fun.

CycloneNation18

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2012
Harlan, IA
If Zach is the one that goes tomorrow night, I'll be sad to see him go mainly because he provides entertainment that no one else in this season can bring. However he has dug his own grave by making himself a huge target because of his antics last week.

As for the double eviction:

It appears that Frankie and Christine could be in danger of eviction. Apparently the Detonators alliance was blown up by Christine when she told Nicole that Zach created it
. However Derrick and Cody didn't want Christine to tell Nicole so Christine put a giant target on her back as a result. Frankie is the secondary target as of now by association.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Nicole and Hayden are both such smart players in this game. Nicole is showing she can compete and socialize as a woman and not be dependent on men, unlike the other women. And Hayden is a lot better in comps than he appears. I think the Rationale could be one of the best alliances ever if they stick to it because, as they said in the show, no one would think they'd work together.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Christine started lying WAY too quickly. She never should've told Nicole that **** this early in the game. That's something you do 5 minutes before Nicole has to make her nominations.

BallSoHard4Cy

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Christine started lying WAY too quickly. She never should've told Nicole that **** this early in the game. That's something you do 5 minutes before Nicole has to make her nominations.

Turning on your own alliance after two weeks? Horrible decision. The Hitmen are gold right now.

CycloneNation18

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2012
Harlan, IA
The Hitmen are flipping on the rationale Zach's likely staying

I am mixed on this. While Zach staying is great for entertainment, it gives Christine and Frankie more time in the house which socks because they are so annoying. Ugh!

Last edited: