Big Brother 16

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
The thing I like about Zachs game is I don't think he is being a **** because he's truly a ****, but he's trying to cause as much drama as he can, knowing that people will want him out, but will keep him in because they figure he's less of a threat and everyone will want him out the next week, so why not get a different threat.

Reminds me of Dan a bit

l2alphmacchio

Jul 10, 2006
West Des Moines
Visit site
The thing I like about Zachs game is I don't think he is being a **** because he's truly a ****, but he's trying to cause as much drama as he can, knowing that people will want him out, but will keep him in because they figure he's less of a threat and everyone will want him out the next week, so why not get a different threat.

Reminds me of Dan a bit

My wife and I said this to each other last week when he started to get more air time.

BallSoHard4Cy

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
One of these two scenarios is going to play out:

1.) Zach, Derrick, Cody, and Frankie play everyone and get to the final four. One of the best final four's ever

2.) Christine realizes she's at least number 4 or 5 in the detonators and gathers the remaining strong players (Hayden, Nicole, and Donny) and get the floaters votes (Victoria and Jocasta) and they vote out a detonator. This all hinges on Christine and I don't think she'd do it because she doesn't see far enough ahead.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
One of these two scenarios is going to play out:

1.) Zach, Derrick, Cody, and Frankie play everyone and get to the final four. One of the best final four's ever

2.) Christine realizes she's at least number 4 or 5 in the detonators and gathers the remaining strong players (Hayden, Nicole, and Donny) and get the floaters votes (Victoria and Jocasta) and they vote out a detonator. This all hinges on Christine and I don't think she'd do it because she doesn't see far enough ahead.

Christine listens to the guys too much and isn't player her own game which will end up biting her in the ***.

I think one of your final 4 goes home this week, though.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I don't know who HOH is yet, but intriguing.

You know what they need to do for the live feeds. Make it so you can access it through your Smart TV/Roku/etc. I'd for sure get it then if I could sit on my couch and just browse.

BallSoHard4Cy

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Best episode in awhile. As good of a player as Frankie is, it would be crazy to see the tail of the snake go home. It would leave Derrick scrambling.

This has potential to be the closest vote of the summer by far.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
Best episode in awhile. As good of a player as Frankie is, it would be crazy to see the tail of the snake go home. It would leave Derrick scrambling.

This has potential to be the closest vote of the summer by far.

No way. Maybe Zach, but not Derrick. Derrick already has his side alliance with Cody.

BallSoHard4Cy

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
No way. Maybe Zach, but not Derrick. Derrick already has his side alliance with Cody.

Derrick relies on the social game of Frankie, which might be the best I've ever seen. Frankie is in everyone's ear, and Derrick is using it to his advantage. Cody and Derrick are a strong pair, but they're relying on Frankie.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
just wait till you see Victoria in her eve outfit.

Happy_gif.gif

BallSoHard4Cy

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Will definitely be cool to see who wins POV. I really believe Nicole will make a big move if it's used.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I thin derrick is playing both sides better than anyone. He has no blood on his hands. Zack is trying the evil **** route. Trying to get people to take him to the end because they can win in the finals against him.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Derrick is playing an amazing game so far in my opinion. He gets juicy info from Nicole about backdooring Frankie, but he keeps a cool head about him and realizes it will come full circle if he goes running to tell him. Most people don't do that. He also lets Frankie get the "everyone loves me" label so now people see that as a target. He is ALSO on America's team which helped keep him safe from Donny.

PabloDiablo

Feb 10, 2011
Omaha, NE
Can anyone give me a summary of what happened in the battle of the block and after? My DVR cut out early and I didn't get what happened.

BallSoHard4Cy

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Can anyone give me a summary of what happened in the battle of the block and after? My DVR cut out early and I didn't get what happened.

It was a domino competition where you lined up dominos but also had to do three punishments. Zach and Jocasta got all the way to the very end of theirs but just missed their last curve. Caleb and Victoria had enough time to get set up and won. Caleb has to shave his head, they both have to eat slop for two weeks, and they must wear "Adam and Eve" leaf clothes while also being chained together for 48 hours. Nicole is the HOH now.

CycloneNation18

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2012
Harlan, IA

Caleb and Victoria won the BotB, but they have to eat slop for the next two weeks, one of them has to shave the other's head, and they have to wear an Adam and Eve costume while attached to each other for the next 48 hours.