Are you still working?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Been really struggling mentally with all of this as someone without a job. I've struggled with depression for years and this is cranking those issues up to 11. I've had alot of conversations with friends and family trying to help me out from afar. I said in a facebook post yesterday that I feel like an inmate on death row just waiting for the needle.

Keeping plugging along rulzzz. Remember that several of us are here if you want/need to talk, blow off steam, or just try to forget about it for awhile. Your health, physically and mentally, come first. You will get through this, stay as positive as you can.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Been really struggling mentally with all of this as someone without a job. I've struggled with depression for years and this is cranking those issues up to 11. I've had alot of conversations with friends and family trying to help me out from afar. I said in a facebook post yesterday that I feel like an inmate on death row just waiting for the needle.

Hang in there. Things WILL get better. You are definitely not alone.

• Friendly
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
I also deal with depression and anxiety, so I can sympathize. You just gotta remember to take care of yourself mentally. Meditation helps me out a great deal; also working out is great for the mind. Best of luck to you; it will get better.

• Friendly

cymac2408

Jul 4, 2013
Urbandale IA
Still lugging the mail and representing my members. We have put in a lot of safeguards to help protect our workers and the public. Hang in there Rulzzz and continue to talk with your loved ones and friends.

• Friendly

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I don't understand ypour post.
I was just kidding lol. I meant "you can tell us if you aren't working". I found it amusing someone disagreed with your post. Maybe they don't think you're actually working? Idk

• Friendly
Reactions: aauummm

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I had to tell our sales guys not to bother our customer support people as they are trying to catch up on orders from last week yet. We are in the ag and food packaging business.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron