Are we cautiously optimistic or all in?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Just posted in the game thread, but Memphis was the perfect indisciplined team for this defense to exploit. I want to see it against a veteran team before I go all in. Barring inury, this team looks like a NCAA team. But if this can translate into an every night thing, we could compete for the conference title. No one else has impressed me much.

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
It's clear that we're better than we thought we were.

It's not clear if we're sustainably that good, or if we're on a something of a magic carpet ride right now and perhaps come back down to earth somewhat at some point in the future.

But who cares? It's fun to watch, there's palpable buzz around the program, and at least for the moment we've captured the college basketball world's attention.

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
I’m all in on this team. My expectations are still low and I’m just going to enjoy it but I’m thinking this may very well be a tourney team.

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia
I feel like I skipped a season of Iowa state basketball and really missed the excitement from watching them. The heart probably could use that year off anyways. Especially with football now being good

Reactions: Cyclones03