App troubles opening

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I am experiencing the same issue on my iPhone. The app has always worked ok for me, but yesterday it would not open at all. Any thoughts @ChrisMWilliams?
Did you get any update on this? (Doesn’t look like it)

Same thing happened with my phone. I actually deleted the app to try and redownload it but the app can’t be found in the apple App Store

Reactions: Texbudman

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana

Same thing happened with my phone. I actually deleted the app to try and redownload it but the app can’t be found in the apple App Store
I haven't heard anything yet.

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
same issue last night for me on my phone.

app didn't work and then even going to the browser on safari was VERY slow and things didn't load.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

Same exact thing here. I just have it as a browser now on my phone. Here is something I read on another thread about the app from February

They removed it from the App Store, probably in anticipation of a new CF app that was being worked on.

The old app you’re referencing though (like others mentioned above) was similar to using a web browser. It just gave you shortcuts to pages on the site. You can do the same by bookmarking pages on your Safari browser. The old CF app (from what I remember) had some odd issues with navigating that made it worse than using a browser.

waynemorgan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2007
I’m sure it’s been said 300 times but any update on new app? Old app wouldn’t load, deleted, can not find in App Store, safari browser ok but not ideal.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
The app works fine for me. I was just using it during a walk of our dog.

ForTheSquad

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 6, 2013
I’m experiencing the same issue that many in this thread are/were. When I try to open the app, the red CF logo pops up but then it won’t go any further. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the app in the App Store, but I am not seeing the app listed. @ChrisMWilliams any idea why the app wouldn’t be listed in the store?

Reactions: State2015

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
So the situation is this … we have a new app built. Long story short, it wasn’t compatible with our stuff. We had a meeting last week and made progress. The new app kicked this one out of the story. We will be launching the new one hopefully within 3-4 weeks now that we got it fixed. Such a pain in the ass. I’m sorry and just as frustrated as you guys.

ForTheSquad

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 6, 2013
So the situation is this … we have a new app built. Long story short, it wasn’t compatible with our stuff. We had a meeting last week and made progress. The new app kicked this one out of the story. We will be launching the new one hopefully within 3-4 weeks now that we got it fixed. Such a pain in the ass. I’m sorry and just as frustrated as you guys.
No worries, I appreciate the update. Have a good Father’s Day!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron