All FB coaching rumors and speculation

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Some Nagy love from Montgomery

“Coach Nagy’s an amazing coach and an even better person,” Montgomery said Sunday in Seattle. “I feel like everybody kind of gets this weird, bad depiction of who he is, but he’s actually a great guy and a great coach.”

gohawkd

Sep 10, 2021
Don't think this coach is going anywhere. Schools that want him can't afford him and the ones that can afford him don't want him. The schools He wants haven't come calling or at least haven't offered. He was a much hotter coach last year and made the mistake of not jumping then. Sometime the fire burns out and never rekindles that way again. Doesn't matter because he will always have a job at ISU.

danvillecyclone

Dec 8, 2011
Don't think this coach is going anywhere. Schools that want him can't afford him and the ones that can afford him don't want him. The schools He wants haven't come calling or at least haven't offered. He was a much hotter coach last year and made the mistake of not jumping then. Sometime the fire burns out and never rekindles that way again. Doesn't matter because he will always have a job at ISU.
Thank you for that! I’ve been worried sick that Coach Campbell might leave. And now I feel better!

schools are too poor
Coach sucks too much
He’s past his prime
He missed the boat and the boat isn’t coming back
All a huge mistake because now he’s stuck and has to settle for ISU for life.

thanks again for your insight!

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
Please stay in in-state rivals thread only...

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
ass-play.gif

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
the-office-steve-carell.gif

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
There is this forum called instate rivals. That is the place where the Hawkeyes are kept. We dumb that location down for you guys.

Serious, that is where stuff like this belongs.

FriendlySpartan

Jul 26, 2021
Not starting a new thread for this because it is pure rumor but a lot of smoke coming from the AD about harbaugh leaving for the NFL. Not saying that CMC would leave but he would probably be asked if it’s true.

Reactions: WhoISthis

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Not starting a new thread for this because it is pure rumor but a lot of smoke coming from the AD about harbaugh leaving for the NFL. Not saying that CMC would leave but he would probably be asked if it’s true.

He might be asked to interview but it would be tough for Michigan fans to accept that CMC would be the hire. How could it not be Luke Fickell if he wanted it? I love CMC but I don't think his hire would excite the Wolverine fanbase at all.

FriendlySpartan

Jul 26, 2021
He might be asked to interview but it would be tough for Michigan fans to accept that CMC would be the hire. How could it not be Luke Fickell if he wanted it? I love CMC but I don't think his hire would excite the Wolverine fanbase at all.
Fickel coached at OSU so that’s a harder sell. Before this season an extremely vocal group of Michigan donors and alums were screaming for CMC and to fire Harbaugh. This season changed a lot of minds in both directions so I’m not sure what is in play.

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Fickel coached at OSU so that’s a harder sell. Before this season an extremely vocal group of Michigan donors and alums were screaming for CMC and to fire Harbaugh. This season changed a lot of minds in both directions so I’m not sure what is in play.

Didn't Bo Schembechler (sp?) come from the Ohio State tree?

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
Great time for it Imo. Last year they wanted him. Let this year of a 9 or 10 win team going 7-6 make them look elsewhere. If CMC is the coach we think he is, if this occurs next year, they may want him again

• Agree
Reactions: cyfanatic

Help Support Us

Become a patron