ALAMO BOWL!!!!

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Tickets ordered and room booked at City View Inn & Suites.

Now I just need to find a dog sitter. Anyone know anyone who comes to your house and does dog sitting? Or someone who dog sits at their house? In order for my wife to go we need to find a dog sitter (my wife won't put them at a kennel place).

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
So was this the foregone conclusion? And if so, how did we not know? I suppose it's possible that ties left it to their choice?

"The 2018 Valero Alamo Bowl marks another year of a conference agreement to match the #1 Big 12 and #1 Pac-12 teams outside of the CFP selections. "

https://www.alamobowl.com/valero-alamo-bowl-selects-iowa-state-and-washington-state-for-26th-game/

Too many people complaining whining that we didn't belong in the Cheez-It Bowl after the Drake game yesterday and feeling sorry for themselves for rational conversation yesterday.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008

Now I just need to find a dog sitter. Anyone know anyone who comes to your house and does dog sitting? Or someone who dog sits at their house? In order for my wife to go we need to find a dog sitter (my wife won't put them at a kennel place).

Do you know any high school kids? That’s who I’d look for.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center

How about, I go with you and your wife stays home?

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
If people are still looking for hotels check out the hilton palacio del rio. Still 200 a night

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
I am excited we are playing Washington State and the Mad Pirate, and simultaneously wish we were playing some bland team that may be "easier" to beat. I guess this is what growing up feels like...
Whoa - according to CF the Pac 12 sucks...right?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
There are plenty of hotels available. Might have a 10-15 minute drive from some, but it's not a terrible city to drive in.

Help Support Us

Become a patron