ALAMO BOWL!!!!

cyworship

Jan 10, 2009
Omaha, NE
A lot of gas stations in Texas advertise 2 big 24 ounce cans of your favorite brewed beverage for very attractive price points. Someone may want to let the stations in the I-35 corridor know they should stock up on Busch light in late December.

• Winner
  • Informative
Reactions: NWICY and aauummm

Blandboy

Mar 31, 2006
Bettendorf
Apparently ESPN thinks we had 9 wins this year. WSU has a good team. Definitely more of a passing team. Their RB is not bad, but not super mentionable IMO. Definitely the passing team so it'll be interesting.

about those 9 wins...that was last year after the K-State was stolen from us.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
Love the destination. I'm a little nervous about facing that offense with the way our D is trending but we'll have a great opportunity to beat a top 15 opponent.

I'll take it, all day every day.

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
Love the destination. I'm a little nervous about facing that offense with the way our D is trending but we'll have a great opportunity to beat a top 15 opponent.

I'll take it, all day every day.
Really depends how healthy our D gets over the next few weeks. Enyi should be good to go, but we really need Payne and Datrone Young back to be playing great on D.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Got our hotel room and tix booked! Two nights ago I was lucky enough to grab a room at the Westin on the Riverwalk for $100+tax.

Anyone know the plan for Friday afternoon? Is there tailgating at the Alamo dome, or will it just be a party at the Riverwalk until game time??

CNECloneFan

Dec 1, 2012
I am really pleasantly surprised by both Oklahoma going to the Playoffs and us getting the Alamo Bowl.

Hell yeah!

Reactions: aauummm

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron