Aaron Craft Must Be Destroyed

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
"Ohio State fan here. I don't know much about Iowa State, but I can share some facts about our team this year. We have a 7'10" center that shoots 87% from the paint and a pair of 6'8" guards that have been compared to Michael Jordan and LeBron James. Our coach is a defensive genius, so you will have trouble scoring. Our weakest spot is three point shooting, where we only make 66%. Feel free to ask me anything about the Buckeyes and good luck!"

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
I gotta hand it to Thad Matta; he knew Hoiberg has us switching on high-ball screens, so the screened Niang to get the switch and Rosy Cheeks on Georges. Just nobody every expected him to launch a trey, since he was a low % shooter - hit his only one of the tourney.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I gotta hand it to Thad Matta; he knew Hoiberg has us switching on high-ball screens, so the screened Niang to get the switch and Rosy Cheeks on Georges. Just nobody every expected him to launch a trey, since he was a low % shooter - hit his only one of the tourney.

Moments after fouling out on the "charge" with Clyburn.

KCClone1

Feb 28, 2010
Urbandale
The three didn’t bother me as much as the sliding charge he drew where he was over the restricted circle. They changed the frickin rule because of that play. He only got that call because of the name on his jersey.

Help Support Us

Become a patron