91 past 3 straight

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Hell, how many times did McD beat a team by 40+? The Mayor has done it twice!

From a quick look back, I see only one: MVSU, 2009-10, 96-55.

Lake Superior State was a 39-point win in '06.

Now, keep in mind, a GM-style blowout (when it happened) differs from the current style. Grading on a GMac curve, tonight's win is probably akin to 78-50, comparatively.

But also a heck of a lot more exciting in the process — with a coach with zero experience and a mostly cobbled-together roster.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
vdz411.jpg

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
I wouldn't say we came out on fire against Creighton. I was nervous at the beginning of that one.

I did say "usually". They didn't exactly come out flat against Creighton, except maybe defensively. Creighton was just on fire in that one.......hopefully there will not be a lot of teams to shoot 50 per cent from behind the arc or hit 14 threes against ISU this year.

What I have noticed this year from the games I have seen on tv (or on computer) compared to the last 4 years, is that these guys are really enjoying this style of play. They seem to be having fun and seem relaxed out there. The last 4 years it looked to me like it was work for them, they labored at it, and without much success. I think that may be a huge difference. I hope it lasts.

rdmoon12

Apr 28, 2010
Cedar Falls
Iowa State Rankings
Points Per Game- 85 (23rd in nation)
Rebounds Per Game- 40.6 (57th in nation)
Assits Per Game- 18.8 (17th in nation)
Field Goal %- .516 (11th in nation)

Dave19642006

Nov 21, 2006
Des Moines
Because they are UNC. Also, they've played tougher opponents.

ok..... I guess..... and they lost to who?????

Lispicum Bisons yup thats a tough team they are 2-2 with a loss to UNC :jimlad:
Hostra 1-3 Lost to UNC ok I will take that as a good team :jimlad:
Losses to Vandy 4-1 and #17 Minnesota at 6-0, this is what I may consider good teams:shocked::jimlad:
a win at UNCA..... ok something does not match up here I can see a top 25 team due to Minnesota and Vandy, but those are losses.... does not justify the other wins....

I guess it must be UNC the name....

Iowa State should at least be ranked in the top 25 for just what they have been doing.... I guess Iowa State again... no respect....

HiltonMagic

Apr 12, 2006
CA
Visit site
ok..... I guess..... and they lost to who?????

Lispicum Bisons yup thats a tough team they are 2-2 with a loss to UNC :jimlad:
Hostra 1-3 Lost to UNC ok I will take that as a good team :jimlad:
Losses to Vandy 4-1 and #17 Minnesota at 6-0, this is what I may consider good teams:shocked::jimlad:
a win at UNCA..... ok something does not match up here I can see a top 25 team due to Minnesota and Vandy, but those are losses.... does not justify the other wins....

I guess it must be UNC the name....

Iowa State should at least be ranked in the top 25 for just what they have been doing.... I guess Iowa State again... no respect....

I'm not saying they were good teams, or tough teams. Just overall tougher than our opponents.

and they are UNC

Dave19642006

Nov 21, 2006
Des Moines
I am still praying that UNC does not win a championshipt while Barnes is there.... and that ISU has a better overall record than UNC

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron