CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
I know sometimes it's easy to go with what you remember liking/memories......but i'll say i have really enjoyed the current cast and some of the stuff they've put out....that being said, this whole thread is GREAT......so many good memories...and opportunities to go down the youtube rabbit hole.

I will say....I don't think Jost/Che get enough credit for how great they are on Weekend Update.

And of course, I could watch these all day:

Saul_T

Nov 16, 2020
There's a lost sketch with Steve Buscemi in a court room. I don't remember the specifics, but I remember him demonstrating dance moves. One of which is the "White Tornado". I used to love this sketch and I've never been able to find it since.

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
There's a lost sketch with Steve Buscemi in a court room. I don't remember the specifics, but I remember him demonstrating dance moves. One of which is the "White Tornado". I used to love this sketch and I've never been able to find it since.

I would have never remembered this until you mentioned it. Oh man, my roommates absolutely loved that sketch at the time. I missed it live but saw a rerun at a later date. I can't find a video.

Reactions: Saul_T

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Man, there are SO many good ones. The show catches a lot of flak, but it's still funny even when it's hit and miss at times. Ones that stand out to me were the Swayze/Farley male dancers, **** in a box, celebrity Jeopardy's, pretty much any where Keenan Thompson is hosting a game show. This past season I really thought this one was funny:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron