cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Bass o' Matic was classical, Eddie Murphy in Mister Robinson's Neighborhood along with Velvet Jones and his "I wanna be a hoe". Chris Farely Matt Foley is funny. Just to name a few....

Reactions: cyclones500

tolstoy

Aug 17, 2016
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Haha
Reactions: mb7299 and baller21

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
I always loved David Spade's "Hollywood Minute" during the News Update...Spade at his best...snarky, sarcastic and not afraid to take a jab at anyone!

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
I don't want SNL live much anymore, but I remember watching the night Peyton Manning hosted. I was losing it during this United Way commercial.

Not the funniest, but the star power in these early episodes is crazy
Bill Murray standing and nodding at the customer does crack me up though haha

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
46 years of SNL, it’s hard to say what would be the funniest. Every year there are classic and hysterical skits. One of my favorites is the first “The Herlihy Boy” skit with Adam Sandler and Chris Farley. Can’t find it on YouTube but it’s also a skit that doesn’t appeal to everyone.

John Mulaney does these Broadway musical skits every time he hosts and they are hilarious. He’s quickly become one of my favorite hosts of all time. His shows always kill it.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron