2024-2025 Recruiting Thread

PantherCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2017
Yea when Dresser gets giddy it means something big 100% of the time
Honestly, I just read into it that Dresser knows he has a lot of talent coming back. I am not in the know at all, though. I don’t doubt that we will hit the portal, but I don’t think that is what he was referencing.

• Agree
Reactions: CyGold and Proton

NEIACyclone

Oct 25, 2012
We are definently trending…
1. Young/hungry/talented roster
2. Big 12 Champs
3. Top 4 Nationals
4. New WR only facility on the way
5. Durbo and Co shred these guys
6. Dresser and Co keep progressing and guys are improving
7. NIL funding, AD support, insane fan base

I’m EXPECTING a big transfer that can help us Re-tool and take 2nd at Nationals!

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
Easily one of the best kids in the state this year and will only get better. This kid will be much like the Frost boys that he will come in and be ready to be an All American early. I agree underrated pick up and this kid is a stud
The Frost boys are who I thought of as the best comparison too. Great motor, great technique, great hand fighter. Excited to get him in the room!

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Watching him wrestle and I don't think he does a lot of national tournaments.

Could be wrong,
Yea. I don’t think he’s done a ton, and will likely climb the ranks by the time it’s all said and done, so I agree with you there.

Just think he’s probably ranked appropriately at the time given current performance. I see a 5-2 and DNP at Fargo in the 16 and under division last summer. Decent, but not really ranking worthy.

HGoat1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 25, 2018
Denver, Colorado
What makes you say this?
Didn’t wrestle nationally last year after doing the full circuit the previous year. He fell a bit in the national rankings after losing to Harper at state in 2023. He had dominated Harper a couple of times prior to that.

Help Support Us

Become a patron