2022 Recruiting/Transfer Class

dabears32

Nov 23, 2009
And they fit very well together. Council is IB imo.

I’d take all three if they were willing (unlikely, although we are thinking we have a chance of Bates wanting to join a 4-5 man competition for 2 spots). And if Bates was wanting to commit too, we’d find room Imo.

Williams
AJ
Council
Holmes
Gabe

Watson
king
Kunc
Ward
Bates

It’s still daydreaming season
Which King (Tre?)?

No Lipsey or Eli? I cant imagine either will be happy not seeing the floor year 1 but IDK

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
If this Webby guy is Twins I am glad he's back. His banning was BS.

Surely there is some kind of bait we can set to figure out if this is truly Twins, right? Bring back SplitIdentity to start a thread on Fran McCaffery being the victim of bad luck in the postseason or something. There's no chance the real Twins could stay away.

WeB4Cy

Mar 29, 2022
Surely there is some kind of bait we can set to figure out if this is truly Twins, right? Bring back SplitIdentity to start a thread on Fran McCaffery being the victim of bad luck in the postseason or something. There's no chance the real Twins could stay away.
I can promise I'm not twins.

Just a Cyclone fan that likes talking about the Cyclones. Since my wife and co-workers (mainly Hawkeyes) don't like to. I figured this was the next best thing.

I didn't expect so much backlash for posting what I'm hearing/thinking. Lolz

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019

Just a Cyclone fan that likes talking about the Cyclones. Since my wife and co-workers (mainly Hawkeyes) don't like to. I figured this was the next best thing.

Don't worry about it, people are weird on the internet lmao.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006

Don't pay attention to the crowd that question your sources or your posting history, etc! I, for one, appreciate the insight. It is why I joined CF in the first place (back in 2006). A lot of speculation about who would replace McCarney back in the day, & this site did a good job of providing some possibilities (including flight-tracking info, etc). Many on here were wrong in their predictions, but I still enjoyed listening to all the perspectives. Keep posting!!!!

WeB4Cy

Mar 29, 2022
We’ll see if that changes after he visits Iowa State this weekend. Unless Bates commits before Basile gets here.
I'd still take both. If we do then we can hold out hope that Bob Jones transfers. Then that would open a spot back up for Holmes and/or Green. (Best best case scenario)

Only saying that because it'd be nice to have a offensive threat in the post.

Although I'm hearing that people around our program think that Bates can develop a 15-18 foot jumper. Not stretch to behind the arc, but keep defenses honest.

Reactions: Statefan10

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
I'd still take both. If we do then we can hold out hope that Bob Jones transfers. Then that would open a spot back up for Holmes and/or Green. (Best best case scenario)

Only saying that because it'd be nice to have a offensive threat in the post.

Although I'm hearing that people around our program think that Bates can develop a 15-18 foot jumper. Not stretch to behind the arc, but keep defenses honest.
I thought we still had 3 schollies open. Why would anyone need to go?