2022 NCAA FB Coaching Carousel

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
Now Official:

Will be curious if they keep Mickey Joseph around to lead recruiting efforts and be an associate head coach. The Baylor 365 guys have mentioned many a time that Rhule doesn't like recruiting (sounds a bit like Nebraksa's Hoops coach).

I think this is the best Nebraska could have hoped for as far as attracting a big name and I do think he will impact their culture.

USA Today is reporting the contract is 8 years in length. Rhule was owed $40M by the Carolina Panthers on a 7 year deal. Wonder if Carolina will still owe him money as I gotta believe the Huskers are paying Rhule north of $8M annually.

Tucker at MSU is getting a ridiculous $9.5 annually over 10 years. That has potential to be ugly depending on his buyout.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
Would be so awesome to see this guy fail at Nebraska. Best of both worlds. But if he brings back their program it will be bad for those out East. I love this hire!

Reactions: Peter

cyfan21

Aug 24, 2010
Davenport
What a great fit. Those fans deserve him and he deserves those fans.

His culture of vigilante football will only further alienate Nebraska from the rest of the Big 10. They mostly all already dislike Nebraska. Now they will all hate Nebraska.
It’ll be nice to see him pull that crap against Iowa and Minnesota instead of us for a change.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron