2022 Concerts

Tri4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2012
Des Moines
Saw Foo Fighters and Red Hot Chili Peppers at Carver Hawkeye Arena back in 2000. Man, that was an epic show and Foo Fighters were so damn good live.
One of my biggest regrets is missing that concert. I couldn't remember what conflict I had but many of my friends were there and it sounded like an amazing show.

Cydar

Apr 2, 2006
Coachella starts today. Youtube has three live channels for the weekend event. Lineup/times for each artist is in the video description

Reactions: baller21

Redster

Nov 10, 2006
I am looking forward to some live music concerts this Summer for sure! Hitting up Boulevardia Festival at Crown Center mid June with Nathanial Rateliff and band one of headliners that Friday night (main band I want to see). Different bands on four different stages all Friday late afternoon into evening and Saturday early afternoon into evening. Drinking beer at Boulevardia Taps & Tastes event that Saturday afternoon inside Crown Center in between watching bands jam.

Hitting the big arena concert at Royals Stadium in July of Motley, Leppard, Joan Jett, and Poison. I have never seen Joan Jett in concert before so looking forward to that and know Motley and Leppard can rock it as I have been to some of their concerts before. This is my 80s wheel house growing up days salute to these bands.

Hitting Shinedown in September at Sandstone amphitheater in KC as well to finish it off! Let's Rock n Roll!

I really want to go see Imagine Dragons in concert if they play in Midwest around KC at all this year.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
Saw the Zombies at a local venue here in Florida a couple weeks ago. Great show!

Checked their tour itinerary.

....Cincinnati
then Chicago
then Maquoketa (7/2/22)
then Madison WI
then Minneapolis...

One of these is not like the others!

I got tickets. It's out in the country at a barn venue called Codfish Hollow Barn. Anybody ever seen a show there? Sounds interesting/weird/cool. Just curious what percentage is which of those three.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Saw the Zombies at a local venue here in Florida a couple weeks ago. Great show!

Checked their tour itinerary.

....Cincinnati
then Chicago
then Maquoketa (7/2/22)
then Madison WI
then Minneapolis...

One of these is not like the others!

I got tickets. It's out in the country at a barn venue called Codfish Hollow Barn. Anybody ever seen a show there? Sounds interesting/weird/cool. Just curious what percentage is which of those three.

Never been but I've heard awesome things about Codfish Hollow. They've had some really solid acts there relative to their size over the years. I want to say Nathaniel Rateliff played there. Their website says Counting Crows and Norah Jones as well.

Reactions: MeanDean

peachy

Oct 14, 2006
Being a kid of the 80's, taking the wife and some friends to Duran Duran in August. Outdoor August concert in Minneapolis, should be a lot of fun.
Hoping they make the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame next month, they definitely deserve to be in.

JohnPrineforCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2019
Never been but I've heard awesome things about Codfish Hollow. They've had some really solid acts there relative to their size over the years. I want to say Nathaniel Rateliff played there. Their website says Counting Crows and Norah Jones as well.
Went to their first 4th of July party. It was one of the coolest events I have ever been to. Helped that it was a great lineup:
Johnny Corndawg
Justin Townes Earle
Dawes
The Walkmen

I@ST1

Dec 15, 2020
Cancel All Concert Plans For 2022.

Give that money to the ISU NIL Collective…

TexCyted

Oct 30, 2018
DFW
We saw Gary Allen, Joshua Ray Walker and Ryan Bingham last month. This month is Nathaniel Rateliff and Hayes Carll. So far in June it will be Corb Lund and Robert Earl Keen. Gotta find some May shows, my wife wants to see Garth one more time, but it is at Jerry's World.

Would love to make it back home in June just so I could head to the Raccoon Motel in Davenport and catch both nights of Ben Nichols (Lucero) solo shows. If y'all have not heard Lucero, I highly suggest giving them a chance.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
The two on my summer list so far - The Killers (Vegas or Chicago) and Chvrches (Kansas City). Excited to add more.

Blackhawk6515

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 21, 2008
We saw Gary Allen, Joshua Ray Walker and Ryan Bingham last month. This month is Nathaniel Rateliff and Hayes Carll. So far in June it will be Corb Lund and Robert Earl Keen. Gotta find some May shows, my wife wants to see Garth one more time, but it is at Jerry's World.

Would love to make it back home in June just so I could head to the Raccoon Motel in Davenport and catch both nights of Ben Nichols (Lucero) solo shows. If y'all have not heard Lucero, I highly suggest giving them a chance.

I saw Lucero at Wooly's a couple of years ago. Fantastic show. One of the best, and Nichols was great.

Reactions: TexCyted

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Out in Jackson County,
View attachment 97965

View attachment 97966

I believe it was Rateliff that played there when he was first getting started and loved it so much he kept coming back as his popularity increased. It's an awesome looking venue and I need to hit a show there sometime. I about pulled the trigger on Shakey Graves there a few years back but it sold out quickly.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron