2022 Concerts

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
My Morning Jacket - 2x
Pearl Jam
The National
the War on Drugs.- all the shows are back loaded in August and September. Just missing Wilco in Germany by a couple days. that would have been a treat.

They're playing outside in Madison this summer but I'm out of town. That would have been a great fix.

CyclonimusPrime

Aug 18, 2021
Ames
I checked out Wolf Alice last Friday at Wooly's (phenomenal show). Also checking out Florence + the Machine in Minny in September and Alanis at fair. Will also hit up Hinterland. I am also eyeing Kaleo May 16th at Red Rocks Amphitheatre.

Reactions: pulse

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Could one town take both of our awesomeness though? A lot to handle.
True. We’ll take it easy though. As a wise man once said: you don’t always have to **** her hard, in fact… sometimes that’s not right to do.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Korn a couple weeks ago was awesome. At Shinedown now. Got Skillet and Disturbed coming up at the State Fair.

Reactions: Jer

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I didn't even know Shinedown and The Pretty Reckless were playing in Des Moines tonight until I drove by WF today and then looked up who was playing after seeing all the semis.

Disappointed I have to miss Taylor Momsen when she is in town

• Agree
Reactions: 1100011CS and Jer

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
Fortunate to now live near Red Rocks. So far have tickets to see Barnaked Ladies with the family and NiN with some crazy bastards. My kids will be at rescheduled Greta Van Fleet in Omaha. Who can I bribe to keep an eye on them?

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I didn't even know Shinedown and The Pretty Reckless were playing in Des Moines tonight until I drove by WF today and then looked up who was playing after seeing all the semis.

Disappointed I have to miss Taylor Momsen when she is in town

She put on a good show.

On a side note, I came out the wrong door of the bathroom and nearly flattened Diamante. Got a good pic with her out of it at least.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
She put on a good show.

On a side note, I came out the wrong door of the bathroom and nearly flattened Diamante. Got a good pic with her out of it at least.

So there's a older band motorcoach and little cargo trailer I've seen on I80 quite a bit. Today it was sitting at WF so I came to the conclusion it was Diamante's since there is no way TPR or Shinedown would have something like that, they have the big bus motorcoaches. lol

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
So far just Chevelle/Korn at The Well, Ezra Furman/Jack White at Val Air and The Melvins at Wooly’s.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
We've got tickets to Jack White in August.

Super excited!

Looking forward to Glass Animals at Hinterland, fo sho.

I'm really sitting on Hinterland right now and trying to think it through. I'd really like to see them, Kurt Vile, Phoebe Bridgers, Lucy Dacus, Rainbow Kitten Surprise. I've seen and enjoyed Rateliff, Lake Street Dive, and love Jenny Lewis, so those would also be great. Since I don't camp (although I'd love to see Tim Heidecker and Joe Pera at the campfire), it's sort of a huge pain in the butt from up in Ames, so it's a little bit of a debate...

I'd LOVE to go see Father John Misty at 80/35, but can't find anyone who is a fan and wants to go with me. Even my indie-loving 11-year-old is sort of like, "Nah..." She can't like many bands I like, or else it's too uncool.

Group of friends is trying to convince me to go with them to see Tenacious D in crapids.

They are great live! I saw them in the Quad Cities back on their tour for their first album, and it was hilarious. You won't regret it.

My Morning Jacket - 2x
Pearl Jam
The National
the War on Drugs.- all the shows are back loaded in August and September. Just missing Wilco in Germany by a couple days. that would have been a treat.

I'd REALLY like to hit up this first-time festival in Omaha: OUTLANDIA The National, Wilco, Band of Horses, Local Natives, Margo Price, The Breeders, Real Estate. All very relevant to my interests.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Fortunate to now live near Red Rocks. So far have tickets to see Barnaked Ladies with the family and NiN with some crazy bastards. My kids will be at rescheduled Greta Van Fleet in Omaha. Who can I bribe to keep an eye on them?

I have tickets for the Trey Anastasio Band at Red Rocks at the end of May. It's not looking like I'm going to be able to swing it now though which is a huge bummer.

Reactions: clone4life82

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron