***2020 CF Olympic Games***

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
COC Announcement

We're taking tomorrow off. At least, I'm taking tomorrow off from this.

I'll answer questions anyone has about the second game if they're trying to strategize.
What happens if two nations send the same amount of people to the same number?

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
What happens if two nations send the same amount of people to the same number?
Points get split:

So if Argentina and Colombia send 13 athletes each to table 7, when they are pitted against each other they'll each get 3.5 from table 7 in their match up.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Psy just to be clear. Only winning the matchup matters and point differential will have no impact on scoring?

PSYclone22

SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Psy just to be clear. Only winning the matchup matters and point differential will have no impact on scoring?
Correct. Winning 40-5 is the same as winning 23-22. If anything you want to ride the line as close to 23-22 as you can to get as many match ups as possible.

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
How exactly are you supposed to split a cup of piss in half to take back to each country? I call dibs on the half in the cup, and I’ll pour the other half on my competitors.

PSYclone22

SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Can I just say that Psy is awesome to be running this game. He's sorting through tons of messages and just beasting it up.

Let's all show our support by rating this post "winner"
"Winner"

Honest though, I knew the secret number submission would be a mess, which is why I started all of the PMs with the same subject and am just handling things through the automated emails from the PMs.

What happens if two countries end up tied 22.5-22.5?
You both get a participation trophy. And half a win.

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
that's gross man. Is that the where you get salty man from?
Lol you had me for a minute there. I was thinking I must have had a bad autocorrect. Salty is just a nickname I’ve had based on my last name. I do have a story about someone drinking urine if you really want to hear it...

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World
Lol you had me for a minute there. I was thinking I must have had a bad autocorrect. Salty is just a nickname I’ve had based on my last name. I do have a story about someone drinking urine if you really want to hear it...

What you and the wife do in the bedroom is none of our business..

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
What you and the wife do in the bedroom is none of our business..
Ok fine. Story time:
It was my freshman year at ISU. Fall of 2002. I think it was like the second weekend of classes, and I had invited some guys on my dorm floor over to my room for a good old get to know each other drinking session. It was myself, a jackass named Scotty, and three other guys.
So, we were having a good time playing drinking games. President & *******. I’ve never. That type of stuff. We were getting along no problem. We had each had a good amount to drink, say 8 beers each, probably Busch Light. I left the room to go to the bathroom down the hall. When I come back to my room, Scotty gives me an open beer and challenges me to see who could chug a beer the fastest. Now, I tend to get competitive when I’ve been drinking, so I was game. Me and Scotty both start chugging our beers, and I didn’t notice that mine was warm until about halfway through the beer. I stop and ask why the **** my beer is warm, and they start laughing at me. Apparently Scotty had pissed in a beer can (in front of everyone else) while I was away. So basically I was mad at everyone there for going along with the prank. ******* gross.
That year I ended up being friends with all of the guys except for Scotty, and one of them was even the best man at my wedding eventually. Still, they were all ******** that night. **** Scotty.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Ok fine. Story time:
It was my freshman year at ISU. Fall of 2002. I think it was like the second weekend of classes, and I had invited some guys on my dorm floor over to my room for a good old get to know each other drinking session. It was myself, a jackass named Scotty, and three other guys.
So, we were having a good time playing drinking games. President & *******. I’ve never. That type of stuff. We were getting along no problem. We had each had a good amount to drink, say 8 beers each, probably Busch Light. I left the room to go to the bathroom down the hall. When I come back to my room, Scotty gives me an open beer and challenges me to see who could chug a beer the fastest. Now, I tend to get competitive when I’ve been drinking, so I was game. Me and Scotty both start chugging our beers, and I didn’t notice that mine was warm until about halfway through the beer. I stop and ask why the **** my beer is warm, and they start laughing at me. Apparently Scotty had pissed in a beer can (in front of everyone else) while I was away. So basically I was mad at everyone there for going along with the prank. ******* gross.
That year I ended up being friends with all of the guys except for Scotty, and one of them was even the best man at my wedding eventually. Still, they were all ******** that night. **** Scotty.

I recommend next time you tell that story, scotty went to the bathroom, and you pissed in his beer.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Ok fine. Story time:
tenor.gif

Was this played at your wedding? lol

Also 100% watching Eurotrip this weekend. It's been too long