2019 Personal Goals

throwittoblythe

Aug 7, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
I don't believe in resolutions, but I thought a discussion of 2019 goals for everyone might be a worthwhile thread.

For me, I only have 2 this year:

1) Personal Health - eliminate pop from my diet altogether. I also have a goal to complete the Farrell's 10 week program.

2) Financial Health - Wife and I have gotten lax in our budget and spending habits. I've started using YNAB and have a goal to continue that on a weekly basis. Further, our goal is to cut back extra trips to Hy-Vee outside of our weekly grocery run.

What is everyone else working on in 2019?

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Get to bed and wake up earlier. I stay up too late and then just get up, shower, and go to work. I think getting up a half hour earlier to wake up more and eat breakfast and just generally be more productive would do wonders for me

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

mb7299

Mar 15, 2013
Iowa Falls
Get a gazebo put up in the spring for my backyard. Find a job closer (43 minute commute currently) and keep trying things that get me out of my comfort zone.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Stay diciplined with stock trading and end the year green.

This will fix the second part, the disciplined part is on you.

shopping

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I don't believe in resolutions, but I thought a discussion of 2019 goals for everyone might be a worthwhile thread.

For me, I only have 2 this year:

1) Personal Health - eliminate pop from my diet altogether. I also have a goal to complete the Farrell's 10 week program.

2) Financial Health - Wife and I have gotten lax in our budget and spending habits. I've started using YNAB and have a goal to continue that on a weekly basis. Further, our goal is to cut back extra trips to Hy-Vee outside of our weekly grocery run.

What is everyone else working on in 2019?
Go to Aldi instead of Hy-Vee...will save you a ton. I'm on board with your goals 100%.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron