NFL: 2018 NFL Draft

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
The Vikes draft wasn't spectacular, but solid. A top corner, several athletic lineman on both sides, No. 1 kicker, and no players from the TOE.

Gerbs

Aug 31, 2013
WRNL went ultimate cringey with h that josh Jackson post. Some bad karma for us

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
That’s whats wrong with the NFL?
A guy who didn't play college football in 2017 because of sexual assault allegations gets drafted in the fourth round while a high character guy like Lazard goes undrafted? Yeah, that does exemplify everything wrong with the NFL.

• Agree
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
A guy who didn't play college football in 2017 because of sexual assault allegations gets drafted in the fourth round while a high character guy like Lazard goes undrafted? Yeah, that does exemplify everything wrong with the NFL.

Im not sure I’d call that just an NFL problem, nor would I call it what is wrong with the NFL. I could name about 15 other things, but as along as people pay as much as they are for the product on the field, it won’t change.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
OT......they'll hide him on the practice squad and hope to coach him up..

They'll have to hope to sneak him through waivers if they want to do that. I could be wrong, but I don't think the NFL permits teams to assign players from the active roster straight to the practice squad. The player has to be cut or released and then signed to the practice squad. He drew significant interest from several other teams when he held his workout. Interesting project player for sure.

• Agree
Reactions: dexterhawk

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron