NFL: 2018 NFL Draft

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Meh I can't watch Jacksonville very much. Oh well, as an UDA he'll have a tough time trying to make the team.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I think this will only motivate Allen even more. Hope the best for him and Joel. Living in Ft Lauderdale I'm pretty stoked for the possibilities of seeing him against Miami. Not a horrible drive to Jacksonville or Tampa either.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Campos, Lanning, and Murdock have signed with Dallas.

I think Lazard has a decent chance.

• Informative
Reactions: 3GenClone

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
The Jags receiving corps isn't exactly amazing.

They lost their best one this offseason to the Bears too. It's a good fit for Allen.

Packers will always be might favorite team, but now the Jags are easily my favorite AFC team no question. I've always liked the Jags, but now even more.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
At least he didn't have any ESPN cameras at his house today. That's worse than having CBS' cameras at your school on Selection Sunday and not getting into the NCAA Tourney.

I've always had mixed feelings about the kids who wait in the green room until day 2. It's sad and awkward but on the other hand, how the hell do you think you are???

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
I think the media draft analysts all out-kicked their coverage. This draft was nowhere near as deep as the media outlets made us think. When multiple punters are drafted, you have to wonder about the quality of athletes that were available. I think the fans were bamboozled by the spectacle that the draft has become. Perhaps the Browns were right all along and Mayfield truly was the highest rated player in the draft. Maybe that’s an indictment of the college football product. I’m sure there will be a few rookie surprises to follow this season, but it appeared to me that most of the NFL scouts were in agreement: teams seemed underwhelmed or uninspired when selecting players today - even starting as early as the 3rd round last night.

• Agree
Reactions: psychlone99

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Campos, Lanning, and Murdock have signed with Dallas.

I think Lazard has a decent chance.

2015 in Dallas needs to make sure these guys feel welcome!