2016 Rio Summer Olympics

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
First the Williams sisters now Djokovic goes down in the first round too?!

Sad about the sisters, Venus has been my favorite for a long time and she has endured despite age, an auto immune disease, and a superior little sister.

Happy for Delpo though, he has had so much potential and a ton of injuries.

• Agree
Reactions: baagoe

shagcarpetjesus

Apr 18, 2006
Brazil, with Neymar as one of their overage players, just finished their second scoreless draw of the group stage in soccer. Scoreless draws against South Africa and Iraq. Yikes!

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Thanks! That's the first time I've seen them so pronounced. I've also noticed that a lot of athletes (even swimmers) are wearing big patches. I assume it's also a therapy patch (I've had to wear smaller ones in PT.

And if that Brazilian is 16...
Reminds me of the Chinese team...

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Favoritism toward Gabi is starting to tick me off. I didn't think she was one of the five best at the trials either.
The selection process is all up to Karolyi instead of just results. Kinda odd to me as well.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Thanks! That's the first time I've seen them so pronounced. I've also noticed that a lot of athletes (even swimmers) are wearing big patches. I assume it's also a therapy patch (I've had to wear smaller ones in PT.

And if that Brazilian is 16...
Reminds me of the Chinese team...

Patches, or Kinesio tape (like the stuff Kerri Walsh Jennings wears on her surgically-repaired shoulder)? If you're talking about Kinesio tape, that stuff helps provide stability and improves circulation to joints and/or muscles.