*** Official Selection Sunday Thread ***

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I heard it that CW was explaining how it was being alleged that B12 was gaming the system, I did not hear Chris saying that we were trying to work the NET.

This was early in the year long before Clemson bitched. He was telling us how our coaching staff was smart to do what they did by scheduling the garbage teams. And they were smart. It was the smart thing to do. But we were trying to work the system and it probably bit us.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Only Big 12 Team to potentially face a conference foe before the Elite 8.

cyclonestunners

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 14, 2011
JP knows all the secrets of the NET and now the committee seeds teams but missed the part about how scheduling no one in the non-con and having a 300+ sos non-con will fck you.
That said how you're team is playing now (conference tournament) should matter a whole lot more than how they played 4 months ago. Especially in this NIL transfer era.
Don't think we did that non con thinkin of a 1 seed or even top 4 seed. It was about getting the new players to gel... and conference results says that worked VERY well. In TJ scheduling I trust. No complaints. My only complaint is with the committee.

Help Support Us

Become a patron