Harbaugh leaving. Let the games begin.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Sorry, only in CMC's wildest dreams is he a candidate for the Michigan job right now. The fan base/donor base of the reigning national champion will not/would not allow it. Not. A. Chance.

We're lucky it's not coming off the Fiesta Bowl season but my mind didn't even go there. Maybe if some weird dominos fall some other jobs become an issue.

I'm not sure Lance Leipold and Rhule doesn't apply to the same thing you just said about Campbell.

• Agree
Reactions: mikeiastat

WISCY1895

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 25, 2009
That would be incorrect, but he won’t be on this list for Michigan. It should and most likely will be Moore, the offensive coordinator.
Many lists for the Michigan job is what I meant but yeah I didn’t make that point well in my post.

Reactions: CyDude16

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Already has 3 games experience, team loves him, plus the school gets to brag about hiring their first black head coach, it’s a no brainer.

Win for everyone
Will be a massive fail if it's not Moore.

But they'd better drag the process out by many, many weeks before finalizing their decision.

• Agree
Reactions: mikeiastat

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
It has to be Moore. In the current era you have to sort all this out ahead of time to minimize repercussions. Especially in a situation where you figure your coach is getting hired away late to an NFL team, you need to know what your plan is.