***Official 2023 Transfer Thread***

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Good numbers, imagine what our coaching staff would immediately notice is the all-defense team...

This has ISU written all over it....Defensive player of the year. But, how much $$$will be written all over it?

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
I could see this happening

Or I could see him going to somewhere like Kentucky because they’ll give him an Oscar type NIL deal. Hunter Dickinson loves attention.

Reactions: CoKane

SoleCyclone

Mar 26, 2022
Lawyers and Doctors have plenty of money, wish they would stop calling wife for money. (CU grad)
You'd be surprised about how little most alumni really care about athletics at their former school. My wife and her Med school friends don't give a penny to University of Virginia athletic dept. Still paying off loans.
As a former athlete of an eliminated sport at Iowa State I know how dependent some sports are for the trickle down money just to survive and not for the "top sports" to thrive.
Rambling on I know, but in short the big bucks at some of these schools with huge NIL backing is coming from corporations and not from you and I type of donations.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I could see this happening

Or I could see him going to somewhere like Kentucky because they’ll give him an Oscar type NIL deal. Hunter Dickinson loves attention.

Content stunt or an attempt to drive up the price for Michigan. Someone will offer him crazy money and he can see if Michigan can match it.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron