New Pepsi Logo

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
Diet Coke is the nectar of the gods.
Diet Coke is the worst thing on the market. I'd rather drink store brand whatever. It's aftertaste even before you finish your first gulp. Coke Zero, on the other hand is quite tasty. If I had a restaurant with Coke products I'd offer only Coke Zero as my sugar free option. And people would thank me.

4cy16

Jun 14, 2021
Diet Coke is the worst thing on the market. I'd rather drink store brand whatever. It's aftertaste even before you finish your first gulp. Coke Zero, on the other hand is quite tasty. If I had a restaurant with Coke products I'd offer only Coke Zero as my sugar free option. And people would thank me.
I had a nephew that worked for Pepsi for about 10 years, and recently he said that in a couple of years there won't be diet coke or pepsi but only the Coke zero options.

jaj040

Nut Cup Wearer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 21, 2015
C-Y695rU0AACFq3

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Same on the diet versions. Once i switched over, regular soda of any kind just tastes too syrupy now. Not drinking all those extra calories of course is also nice.

Agree. I drink diet 99% of the time and have no issues with the taste/sweetness. Once in a while out to eat, will have a regular cherry coke or A&W, and it's great, but you can def feel the sugar and it's kinda too much.

Drinking 1 or 2 regular sodas a day would be like drinking 1 or 2 milkshakes a day, it would just weigh you down and feel like crap.

• Agree
Reactions: alarson

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009

Diet Coke from the can = fine
Diet Coke from fountain = atrocious and undrinkable

I've no idea why. GF agrees, so I can't be totally crazy.

• Winner
Reactions: Jer

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Well I’m 2 strokes and a heart attack in since January 3rd, but still kicking.

Correlation is not causation, but that's a metric sh!ttonne of caffeine... I'd imagine your Doc is all over you about that. In seriousness, all the best with your health!

Help Support Us

Become a patron