Iowa State Transfer/Recruiting Class 2023

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
Will be interesting to see KSU next year without Nowell. Tang is a good coach and they had a solid squad but he made that team go. They almost lost the game against Michigan State when he went down for a few minutes
Hell they almost lost it when Nowell shot an airball from the logo. Luck for them it was tipped by MSU, and they came up with a big shot to go ahead.

So many things happen in the tournament. The best way to succeed is by continually getting there. Some years the ball bounces your way (literally) and you have success.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com

Here is a reminder that we CAN land sought after names in the portal.. The key is getting them to Ames on a visit

Holmes - Portal 4/23, visits campus 4/25-4/26, and commits 4/29

Does Goodman begin EVERY tweet with "(Player X) tells me/told me"?

Surely, he can't be talking directly to that many players. (Or even asking for confirmation from that many and phrasing it like he broke the news).

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
I'm not adding this guy onto the list because I have 0 clue who the player or reporter is, and the players stats are bad enough where I cant see this even being real. Sharing in the spirit of the thread

Reactions: Cyclonepride

ZRF

Jan 3, 2015
Getting the 2 in that scenario was the right option. running out of timeouts and not having the 3 point play set up killed them. For a first year coach Tang did a fantastic job. Some of this stuff you learn from experience.

No it wasn't. Given the scenarios it was a terrible option.