KU game!!!

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Not sure where my seat will be. I asked for a ticket at the last minute soooooo it’s my fault lol

Hope you take a lap around the balcony sidewalk. It would be awesome to see you in person.

Reactions: NWICY

Rahshon13

Aug 4, 2016
I’m taking my 9 year old to his first ISU / KU game. Hope he sees a good one.
Awesome! Hopefully the new staff embraces the past legends and gets you some great seats. I remember you guys winning at Phog Allen like it was yesterday.
Bring him something to protect his ears cause it’s gonna be loud
We will be there and bringing the father-in-law.
'03, '05, '83 alums
Awesome!!!
Obligatory post so the young ones know who we're talking with here.

This was incredible.

Lol, I appreciate it! Thank you
Hope you take a lap around the balcony sidewalk. It would be awesome to see you in person.
I will. Where will you be seated?

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Wish I could make it. I was in college when you were playing and saw you play many times in person. You could always get Hilton rockin! Good to know a Cyclone legend will be in the house for the game!

Reactions: ISUKing

Rahshon13

Aug 4, 2016
Wish I could make it. I was in college when you were playing and saw you play many times in person. You could always get Hilton rockin! Good to know a Cyclone legend will be in the house for the game!
Wish you could make it as well. Should be a great game

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Bring him something to protect his ears cause it’s gonna be loud

Awesome!!!

Lol, I appreciate it! Thank you

I will. Where will you be seated?

Section 230 Row 2 for this game.

ghyland7

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2012
Man, I vividly remember as a kid staying up to watch Rahshon and Tasheed Carr seemingly jumping out of the gym. I hope you're doing well and I hope hilton was great!

Rahshon13

Aug 4, 2016
Section 230 Row 2 for this game.
Perfect.

I drove past Hilton around 2:00 today and seen fans camping out already! Love it! CAN’T WAIT FOR THE GAME!!! Also seen and spoke with the team. Can I say THEY ARE LOCK IN!!!!
Was privileged to meet and shake hands with His Dunkness!

If you are at the women’s game, please come to the aisle between Sections 110 and 111. I forgot to get a pic with you.
I was actually at the women’s game. I’m sorry I didn’t see this til now. I hope I see you and got to take a picture with you!