Can we talk about Ohio?

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I'm ready to move on and fear the dreaded "emotional letdown" and/or "look ahead" game.

How many fans will show up to Trice this weekend?
Is Penn State that good or is Ohio mediocre?
Will Ohio test our defense better than our first two opponents this year?
Do they have any injured players out? Do we?
Are there any Bobcats lurking? Care to fill us in?

I think we'll be in the 57k range for tickets sold which is kind of our low water mark right now. Average attendance since 2019 is 59,995. SEMO was actually the lowest attendance/tickets sold we've had since Drake in 2018.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Students Erin and Ashley think the biggest problem with Ohio University is the severe lack of shopping in the area.

https://www.unigo.com/colleges/ohio...onsider-the-worst-thing-about-your-school-why
Thank you for that link.

Jessica
I think the worst thing about Ohio University is having to walk around in the cold during the winter months.

Emma
The hills! A bit of advice: don't wear flip flops when it rains or you'll bite the brick.

...and my personal favorite comes from the morally ambiguous Connor:

Connor
Not enough ethic diversity.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Thank you for that link.

Jessica
I think the worst thing about Ohio University is having to walk around in the cold during the winter months.

Emma
The hills! A bit of advice: don't wear flip flops when it rains or you'll bite the brick.

Connor

The Ohio University campus is really cool aesthetically.

• Agree
Reactions: NENick

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Thank you for that link.

Jessica

Emma

Connor
You are welcome for that link.

For a school that prides itself in its journalism program, there sure are a lot of grammatical errors.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I anticipate something similar to what happened in the first game - Ohio keeps it interesting for much of the first half, much of which will be an angst-filled CF game thread, but the game will be put away fairly early in the second half.

Reactions: NWICY

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I anticipate something similar to what happened in the first game - Ohio keeps it interesting for much of the first half, much of which will be an angst-filled CF game thread, but the game will be put away fairly early in the second half.

Even with that, I'd expect us to be up at halftime something like 14-3 or 21-3 on our way to about a 35-3 win.
People will be worried because we aren't up by 10k, but it's not likely that Ohio is any threat after kickoff.

SCarolinaCy

Jun 20, 2011
Greenville, SC
I was looking at some team statistics earlier today.

They are 128th in total defense (out of 131). We should be able to move the ball.

130th ranked in passing yards allowed so dekkers should throw for 300

Good time to review the Alabama vs TX spread/ prediction vs outcome