Star Wars Expanded Universe Thread

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
So it looks like Obi-Wan isn't going to be using his lightsaber. Interesting if that's where they go with it. He obviously has his own still.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
I wonder how Obi and Darth will interact. I mean, they both obviously survive so how can the confrontation in this develop? Will they meet via thought ability or will they clash lightsabers.
They won't, unless they're going to completely retcon the conversations that happen on the Death Star

Reactions: bos

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
So it looks like Obi-Wan isn't going to be using his lightsaber. Interesting if that's where they go with it. He obviously has his own still.

I’m sure he will. Using his lightsaber would be a dead giveaway that he’s a Jedi in hiding, which at this point in the timeline, have big payouts in their heads.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Is Episode VII considered a Christmas movie? :D

kylo_ren_star_wars_the_force_awaken-t2.jpg
This didn't age well.

• Agree
Reactions: CYCLNST8

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA

I would highly recommend everyone, including well-versed Star Wars fan watch this recap of the entire history of Obi-Wan Kenobi ahead of Friday. It not only covers the movies, but shows, comics, books, video games... etc.

• Informative
Reactions: JM4CY and Gorm